◦༻ 31...We All Know How The Game Ends

Oh

Oh.
He got it from anger.
༻ ❍ ༺

TW!⚠️ Blood, Violence, Manipulation

Y/N AND JUN WU FOUGHT FOR DAYS AND NIGHTS. BUT, IT WOULD ALWAYS END THE SAME.

Sword after sword, fist after fist, cut after cut, burn after burn, it would always turn out the same. Jun Wu would always catch Y/n before he reached the doors of the temple, and Y/n would start sobbing and try to rip Jun Wu apart with nothing but his bare hands until his nails were torn and bloody against the cloth of Jun Wu's robes.

It was just a game that Y/n was always determined to lose. At first he had the upper hand, but now he was tired and growing weak from using so much spiritual energy against Jun Wu whenever he broke free of the chain around his ankle and lunged at him.

It was everything Y/n had always feared to see himself as, so he just stopped. It was letting Jun Wu win but he didn't care anymore, either way Jun Wu would win. So, why should he put the effort in to let him win when he can just lay there.

He would just lay against a pillar with his ankle chained to the pillar, not responding to anything or anyone, growing weaker and weaker as the days went on.

Jun Wu got bored of this emotionless behavior, it was all so repetitive now. He liked it when His A-Y/n used to pour all his energy and attention into fighting him, letting Jun Wu see past what was really hiding under Life's fake smile.

But now, his A-Y/n could be mistaken for a corpse at this point, just laying there and remaining silent and still. Not that he didn't like it, he liked being able to cradle Y/n in his arms and not have Y/n scream and claw at him. But, it wasn't fun anymore.

"My A-Y/n, what happened, what's going on?" Jun Wu cooed softly as he took Y/n's face into his hands and cradled him into his lap, Y/n remained unresponsive. Jun Wu clicked his tongue, "Come on my A-Y/n, you can talk with me." Jun Wu said tenderly as he brought Y/n closer, laying his head against his chest.

"It..." A low mumble came from Y/n's mouth.

"Hmm?"

"It hurts..." Jun Wu's eyebrows furrowed at his A-Y/n's voice, his throat was parched dry, he should get his A-Y/n some water soon.

"What hurts?"

"Everything.."

"My A-Y/n, I'll buy you medicine, I'll nurse you back to health-"

"Everything hurts,"

"I know my A-Y/n, you told me."

"Everything hurts,"

"My A-Y/n, let me-"

"EVERYTHING HURTS!" Y/n screamed as he jumped up and wrapped his hands around Jun Wu's neck, pinning him against the ground.