Chapter 3

The next morning, Anya woke up alone covered up, she looked around and seen no sight of Damian. Loid and Becky stood in front of her.

"Mama! Mama! You were next to papa all night!" Loid exclaimed.

"You was! It was adorableeee, just like that scene with John and Cassie in Berlint Loveee!" Becky imagined.

"Huh? I was?? I fell asleep alone though." She said confused.

"Really?? But he got up right next to you this morning! You had your head on his shoulder and everything!" Becky pouted.

"Papa got up quickly and dennied he did it too.." Loid was also confused.

"I'm sure you two were imagining things." Anya chuckled, "Anyway, it's 9am. I gotta head out and contact Damian so we get a time for the thin-" She was interrupted by Damian already ready.

"We have to leave right now, get ready!" He shouted slightly annoyed at her for just waking up.

"What'd you expect? Me to wake up at 6 or 7?? If you wanted me to get up you should've just woke me up!" She glared.

"Fine fine whatever. Just hurry up." Damian pulled out a bag and tossed it to the other, "Wear this and get your hair together, it looks like a rats nest."

Anya caught the bag and rolled her eyes, "Yeah yeah boss man."

"Hey! I said stop calling me that shrimp!" He yelled.

"Well maybe if you weren't so bossy!!!"

Becky sighed, "Well Loid, while your idiot parents are arguing wanna get ice cream?"

"We can??" Loid quickly grabbed Becky's hand and they headed out the door.

"Those two I swear, this is kinda romantic of them, hmm?" She mumbled and chuckled, "I have a perfect plan."

Loid and her kept walking away from the manor, and now back with the old married couple.

"Fine! I'll get this dumb dress on!" Anya finally agrees.

"About time! Wait. We need Loid for the picture too don't we." Damian thought for a second, "Fuck."

Anya came out in a long a bit under knee length dress that matched her eyes. It showed her shoulders as well. Overall she looked quite elegant. (-Henderson/j)

Damian couldn't help, but stare a bit, I mean really who wouldn't. He shook his head and walked up to her.

"Well, I had one of my friends from work get us a fake marriage license, we just have to pick it up and show ID." He explained, "You have your's?"

"Yep!" She quickly pulled out a forged ID (Thanks Becky) proving her fake career as a psychiatrist.

"Good, now that everything's good and all, let's go, and we'll have to pick up Loid on the way as well." He sighed, taking care of some kid was hard work.

"Well anyways, where do we even need to go? I mean, it shouldn't be that far right? Heels suckkkkk." Anya whined from behind him.

"It is a bit of a walk, I mean I guess we could take the train, or if you want I can get my driver." Damian said like it was nothing special.

Anya lit up, 'This is so coolll!' She thought, before gathering back her composure, "I'll leave it up to you." She smiled.

"Well let's just go with my driver then, I'll have to call him but it is less of a walk than the train." He pulled out a mini mic and strapped it to his shirt, his driver is *required* to always be on the other line. "Hey Emile me again, got time to drive somewhere?"