Disclaimer

Hi!

This is a shorter (9 chapters with possibility of bonus chapters) fanfiction for all of you guys :)

I'm working on a few other fics (I know I say that a lot), I'm hoping to release a sci-fi type one next but we'll see how that goes.

I'll mention the normal disclaimers I did in the past two fics so if you read CalPal and IHYS, you can continue and skip the disclaimer, you won't miss much if anything.

First note; there will be no smut in this fanfic or any of the other ones published on my page. I'm asexual, so it's something I find very uncomfortable and will never write about. I also just find smut written about the Dream Team so uncomfy. But hey, if you read/write that, go you! This is a judgement free zone and I will never judge someone for something I don't do. 

Second note; there's no trigger warnings in this fanfic (I think)!! I actually think this is like a first for me. Usually my characters depict a certain part of me or my life, but I feel like I'm in a very positive, happy spot right now which seems to show through this fanfic. So anyone can safely read this without the fear of getting triggered :)

Third note; I say this in all my fanfics. I know the Dream Team have stated that they're okay with fanfics but I still like to say this regardless. This fanfic is purely just for fun and I'm in no way, shape, or form trying to intentionally make anyone in the Dream Team uncomfortable or hurt by this. If Sapnap, George, or Dream at any point want this taken down, I'll do it the second they ask me.

Lastly; If there's anything I can do to make this story more accessible to anyone, please comment or send me a message! I want my story to be accessible to everyone, so if it's not and you have an idea on how it can be, I'd love to hear it and be able to fix it.

I loved spending the short time working on this little piece. I hope you guys enjoy reading it :)