Note: The Beginning

Real quick disclaimer: I've off the whole FNAF side of the internet for a while and had NO IDEA about what was going on with the Bendy the Bunny stuff. I'm actually so disgusted at what they did. They are awful and feel horrible for every even liking them in the first place. I'm going to take down everything on my page that is related to Bendy the Bunny, but it might take some time to get a new photo for my book covers. Thank you for letting me know about him.

-------------

Hello, thanks for clicking on my story! This is well overdue since I promised this at the beginning of 2022 and now it's around the end of the year. It's finally here though! 

I'm not as invested in the FNAF fandom as I was a while back, but I still like it which is why I'm writing this fanfic, but don't expect as frequent updates as I had before. I am in highschool, so it's pretty dificult to keep up :'(

Anyways, a few things about my AU before we get into the story.

1. Mrs. Afton is not present because she left shortly after Elizabeth was born.

2. Elizabeth is the youngest and dies first while C.C is the middle child and dies second. Michael, Elizabeth, and C.C all have a good relationship until Elizabeth dies although Michael doesn't blame C.C for her death, he just takes his anger out on him (and may eventually start blaming him).

3. Mark is Bonnie Mask, Simon is Chica Mask, Fredrick (Fred) is Freddy Mask, and of course Michael is Foxy Mask. They all have the personalities that I headcannon them to have so I'm sorry if you have a different idea of what they act like.

4. I added a few original characters to add to the realistic factor of the story. For those who read my other Michael story, I didn't add Taylor, Alana, Sev, or any of the others. Sorry :(

5. This takes place in the small town of Hurricane, Utah. I've done a lot of research of what the town was like in the 80's and what it's like in general, so I hope I depicted it pretty realistically. If not, you can always tell me in the comments. 

6. This takes place in the 80's. Specifically the winter of 1982 nearing 1983. Everything in this story will have stuff from that time period, except for the killer animatronics of course.

That's the basic foundation of the story. Probably a few other things but it's fine lmao. Anyways, I enjoy reading your comments and suggestions and what not so feel free to do that. 

Warning! This story contains Gore, Violence, Death, Sexual Themes, Themes of Abuse, Themes of Bullying and Harrasment, Alcohol Use, and strong langauge as well as some dark jokes that some people may not find funny or appropriate.

There will always be a warning at the top of the chapter if it contains anything that might possibly be a trigger.

I hope you enjoy!