Bad Luck

Normal POV

Leo has been getting 'bad luck' since yesterday. It all started when Donnie had modified everyone's skateboards into rocket skateboards. Leo was the first to try his out, ending up crashing face first into a wall. The 'bad luck' got worse after that.

At the moment, Leo and Raph were chilling in the living room. Leo was comfortably sitting on Raph's lap reading a comic book, while Raph watched a Jupiter Jim movie on his phone.

The movie seemed to be intense and suspenseful, making him weirdly sweat a lot. Because of the sweat, his phone started to slowly slip out of his hands. He hadn't noticed until it had finally dropped out of his head, landing on the smaller turtles head.

Leo grunted and rubbed his head as he looked down at the phone that fell in his lap. He picked it up and glanced up at Raph. "This yours?" He asked sarcastically.

Raph chuckled nervously and took his phone back. "Yeah. Sorry."

"It's fine." Leo sighed. "Bad things keep happening to me, like I have bad luck or something."

"Leo, you don't have bad luck." Raph started with a chuckle, patting Leo on the head. "The reason bad things happen to you is because you're a dummy." He grinned.

Leo gasped then huffed, offended. He then angrily looked back at his comic book.

Raph laughed a little before giving Leo a light kiss on his head. "Chill, I was jokin'."

~END OF QUOTE~