CHAPTER 15

💙💙
.
.
.
.
.
.
SHEHNAAZ'S POV:

Once Sidharth was gone my focus shifted to his parents who were sitting on the couch helpless , i was feeling pity for them. Whatever has happened must have hurt them but why did Sidharth behaved like that, there must be a reason i don't think his behaviour today makes any sense without any solid reason.

"Don't worry Rajveer he will come back, everything will be fine, you know how hot headed he is sometimes"My dad said to Rajveer uncle trying to give him some hope

"Yeah, i ....i think we should leave now"Uncle said getting up

"No Rajveer, stay for some time"My dad said

"It's okay Avinash, we should leave now just...just inform me when he'll be back if he will be fine or not"Rajveer uncke said

"Offcourse, i will inform you, don't worry Rajveer"Dad said

After that they bid adieu to us and went back to their home. I was still trying to process everything when dii  came and sat on the couch beside me. She released a breath of sigh. I thought to ask her because at this point of time she is the only one who can clear my confusion.

"Diii, what was that?....what exactly has happened please tell me and why was Sidharth behaving like that with his own parents and especially his mother?"

"Meera aunty is not his real mother, she is his stepmom"Dii said making me shocked as hell

"Wh...what?"

"Yes"

"But....i...i...mean ....how?...how is that possible?....I have never heard of this ?"

"Yes, because you were too young to remember anything  that time"Dii said

"When ? and what has happened to his mom?"I asked

"We were also young that time, me and Sidharth were near Eleven or twelve years and you were just five that time. We don't know exactly or i can say i don't know exactly what has happened but whatever i know is that his mother got into an accident because of overspeeding she lost her control on the car. And Sidharth blamed his dad and Meera aunty for that . No one knows exactly what happened but Sidharth told us he heard his parents fighting over Meera aunty before accident and after that his mom rushed from their with her eyes full of tears and after that that accident happened in which we lost her."Dii said and i was speechless

"She died on the spot and from that time Sidharth was not the same Sidharth who was our  siddu. He didn't go near his dad. He...he hated his dad from then and especially Meera aunty. If not mom then we could have lost him"Dii said and a lone tear escaped from her eyes

"Wha...What do you mean by that?"I asked

"After his mom's death , he just hated his dad , he used to say you killed my mom , his dad used to console him, he tried alot but he didn't let him come near himself and after some time he started remaining silent, not talking to anyone, that Meera aunty also tried alot but nothing was of any use. Then one day mom brought him to our house because our family was the only one with which he was comfortable a little as we knew each other from our births and after our friendship started growing we used to hang out daily, we used to play at each others' house, if he is doing breakfast with me than it was fixed that i will be doing lunch at his house and used to continue like that. It was also because we both didn't have anyone else to spend time or play with who was of our age. He was a single child and in my case you also came after seven years so it was him amd only me. After our friendship  we didn't even need anyone else. Our mom and his mom were also like same. They both used to love both of us like we are their child only. I still remember some memories of Sidharth's mother. She was the sweetest lady and loved Sidharth more than her life. When Sidharth's dad started his business , she was equally participating in that. She was too smart just like Sidharth. She had to give alot of time to Business but still she didn't ever neglected her responsibility of being a mother. Even if she has to work for hours and didn't get enough sleep, she didn't let it come in her ways of other responsibilities. She was an example of beauty with the brain. You don't know sana she was so nice, so beautiful still so polite. Sidharth loved her alot.

But after her death he was broken and  shattered and become completely silent. We were like the families and our dads and moms were also very good friends so his dad could trust us only. Then mom brought Sidharth to our home for some days. And after some days he started recovering , he started playing with me , with you and started talking to mom and dad too. Mom then informed his dad and he came to take him but he refused and didn't talk to him. After that most of the time he used to live with us only. And Rajveer uncle also didn't had any other option .He again got busy in his business"Dii told me and i sighed

"Why i don't remember anything?"I asked

" Because you were too young to remember that and we never took you to their house when all tof this happened and after some time everything became normal, that's why"Dii said

"Ohhh"

"Mhmmm"

"Have you ever talked to him about this, i mean his mom and why does he blamed his dad   for everything"I asked

"What we could connect from the dots is that it all because of Meera aunty . This topic is very sensitive for him so i never bring it in front of him, he doesn't like to talk about this because it only brings the bitter memories back for him and i never want that."Dii explained and i was so shocked to hear that. He has gone through a lot in his life but doesn't let it come on his face. Losing your loved one and especially your mom is .....i can't even imagine. Why god has to be so harsh , he was only twelve, offcourse he must be traumatised with the incidence.

💙💙

It's been three hours from the time Sidharth has left the house and i was still thinking about all that thing when my phone pinged with a message which was of my friend  When will you reach?"which reminded me i have to go to her house. We have to work on an assignment which we need to submmit next week and i forgot about it because of all the things which has happened today. So quickly i grabbed my bag and informed mom that i am going to my friend's house for my assignment and hurried to her house.

I was on the way  to my friend's house when i thought to go to my secret place.......yeah.....do you want to know about it? It's the only place which gives me peace in this busy and  chaotic city. It's the lake in the corner of the city. Very few people come here because it's a little far from main city but i could found it because it's little near to my friend's house and i found it by chance amd from that time it is my secret place. I come here whenever i want some peace from this world and want to clear my thoughts. So, before going to my friend's home why not pay a visit to it.

 So, before going to my friend's home why not pay a visit to it

I thought and went near the lake to my secret place.....again? Yess.....why? Because i have my copyright on that spot beside a rock. I haven't seen anyone sitting at my spot or i can say i haven't seen anyone till now sitting there.
I was going near that rock on the shore of the lake when i noticed a familiar figure sitting right on my spot which disappointed me a little....why?......someone is sitting on my spot and you are asking me why am i disappointed......whatever it is but i am possessive about my things even if it is place....what can i do?....I thought with a pout . I was trying to find out some other place, so, in order to go to some other place, i was crossing that rock but the person sitting over there surprised me, how could he come here?..... I mean very few people come here .......yeah.......and he is also one of them my mid told me.

💙💙

So, what do you think who is this person?... Tell me in comments, offcourse you must know about it till now😅😂😂😂

BE HAPPY AND SAFE TILL THE NEXT UPDATE, LOVE YOU ALL😘😘😘😘🥰😍🤩❤❤❤❣❣❣💘💝💌💖💗💞💕💕💌❤💛💚💚💙💜🤎