Nervous

Y/n rolled her eyes

"I wanted to talk since you seem to be ignoring me"
"What do you want"

She crossed her arms making her boobs seem bigger, fuck me right now. I shook my head

"l kept thinking about what you told me before you.
changed you're whole appearance"

I said as I checked her out, I saw she rolled her eyes.
"I'm being serious"

She didn't believe me when I said I was serious. I mean it, but clearly this is a joke to her.

"Okay, then go on"
"I only have seven minutes with you soo"
"if you wanted to talk, you could have just told me"

Y/n sat on the bed that was in the room. I stood in front of her

"You've been with Minnie all day"

I grabbed her chin
"His name is Vinnie" she corrected me
"whatever"

She grabbed my hand and took it off her chin
"Are you jealous?" She laughed
"never that" I rolled my eyes
"Mhm, Dess told me you wanted to know who he was" She bit her bottom lip and continued to laugh
"Well, she heard wrong"
"Oh the lies"

She stood up

"Oh baby. if I wanted too I could have you on you're knees begging me, I mean I wouldn't mind"

She stood quiet
"We both know it's true"
I whispered
"Alex"
I pinned her to the wall making it hard for her to breath. I looked down at her chest. Something was telling me to make her mine here right now on this exact bed, but the other half was telling me to not.
All I wanted was for vinnie to get jealous that she's all up on me and not all up on him.

"don't tempt me"

I heard her breathing increase. I felt myself getting hard. She looked down and started getting nervous.

"look up at me when I talk to you"

She looked at me. I looked down at her lips and licked mine. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to kiss every inch of her body. Who knew her body was this perfect.

"TIMES UP!!"
I pulled back and said
"Sadly our time ran out or else you'd be mine in this exact bed"

I walked out and she walked out right behind me. Her face was red. I smirked at vinnie and he gave me a weird face. Beat that Vinnie, she's mine and only mine, and if he doesn't accept that, then I'll show him how she really is with me.