shoot and spending time..🖤

So, after all reached at nashik director asked all to go to their rooms and take rest ,as tomorrow they have the first day of shoot......

AT NIGHT.....

Kavi was not feeling sleepy so she thought to walk outside for sometime........

Here, shaa was also not feeling sleepy so, he was standing near the window and looking outside and then he saw kavi going outside.......

So, he too went outside .....

Shaa- Are kavi tum yahan itni raat ko....any problem ( in concerned voice)

( Me:Inko apni preety priyam ki badi chinta hai....😉)

Kavi- Are nhi nhi....asi koi baat nhi hai..wo actually I was just not feeling sleepy so I thought ki bahar thoda walk hi kar leti hun.....par tum abhi tak kyun nhi soye

Shaa- Woh same.....I too was not feeling sleepy....phir mene tumhe bahar aate hue dekha....

Kavi -ohh

Then they started talking about random things and their leg pulling session was also going on in-between 🤭......

After sometime.......

Shaa - calo bohat Der ho gayi hai let's go and sleep.....

Kavi nod

Kavi- Good night....

Shaa-Good night 🌙.....

THEY EXCHANGED SMILES AND HEADED BACK TO THEIR ROOMS...............

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆NEXT DAY☆☆☆☆☆

It was the first day of shoot

All were getting ready in their vanity vans........

Then director called shaveri for their first shot.

They came and started the shoot and soon their shot was completed.........

They both were very impressed by each other's dedication towards work and their acting skills 👏

After packup shaveri didn't meet as it was a very tiring day so, they were in their rooms.....

**************NEXT Day********

So, the director informed shaveri that they are having the day off as they don't have shoot today......

Then, shaa came to Kavi's room

Shaa-Kavi(While entering the room)

She was scrolling her phone and listening someone calling her name she kept her phone beside and saw shaa ....

Kavi - Are wah king Malhotra app yahan mere room mein ....kuch kaam tha kya...

Shaa- Han wo mein coffee shop Ja raha tha to socha tumhe bhi puch lun.....

Kavi - Tumhe kese pata ki I badly needed a coffee 😩......

Shaa- Woh kya hain na preety priyam Mera 6th sense bohat acha hai ....may be that's why pata chal gaya .......(While chuckling)

Kavi -....kuch bhi.....acha tum yahin wait karo 2 minutes mein ready hokar ayi ..

Shaa- You mean 2 hours right.....

Kavi- Whattt

Shaa -Matlab tum ladkiyon ka 2 minutes matlab 2 hours hota hai na .....

Kavi- Aur agar mein 2 minutes mein ready hokar agayi to...

Shaa -Impossible 😎

Kavi- Thik hai to fhir lagi shart.....

Shaa- Thik hai.....agar tum jiti to mein tumhe shopping karaunga aur agar mein jeeta to tum karana .