The dark room..🖤

Shaalen

"Where is he?" I asked one of my man standing outside my dark room.

"In-inside sir"

I nodded and opened the door making a stretched sound of the door, There was a man sitting on a chair with his hands as well as legs tied tightly with a rope.

His face was full of bruishes,  his lips was bleeding and patches of blood covered his forehead, he looked pale and week.

I took the iron rod laying aside , and walked further towards him. I tilted his face using the edge of the rod and examined his face properly.

My hands and mind itched for weeks waiting for this moment.

This bastard.

"Who??"

He weekly opened his eyes and looked at me.

"I d-don't k-know"

"I think the given treatment is not good  enough for you, I think you need more. BOYS!!"

My guards came running into the room with their weapons.

I sat on my luxurious couch watching them giving this motherfucker some nice treatment.

That's when my phone vibrated with a notification , it was text from my love, My kaveri.

"Kaveri - Bring me food , I am hungry."

Aww my baby.

"Take care of him boys, and make sure he doesn't die" I said while exiting the room and jogged to my car.

***

"Tadaaa"

I entered the room with a food packet in my hand, kaveri was sitting in the balcony looking outside enjoying the view of the moon in the dark sky.

"Yayy food!"

I smiled seeing the excitement and kissed her forehead .

"What is it??"

I handed her the packet and she opened it.

"Woww biriyani!!, is that for me"

"Obviously love, you enjoy your food time and I will be back in seconds after freshing up"

I took her hand and kissed her knuckles and went for my room.

I was about to enter my room, when my phone vibrated indicating a call, I checked the caller Id and it was one of my man.

"Hello"

"Sir, he isn't uttering anyword..and if we hit him more ,then he might not survive anymore "

"Make him unconscious, I will be there by tomorrow morning" I said and hanged the call.

That fucker who did this, will get a very well deserving reward.

I went to the washroom to have a much needed hot shower.

Beneath the hot water my muscles relaxed and my mind rewinded all the things happened in recent weeks.

I took a long breathe and ran my hand on my face to calm myself and make my mind little stable.

I quickly got off the shower area got myself into some comfortable clothes and rushed towards Kavi's room.

As I entered the room kavi was still sitting in the balcony with her plate finished

I leaned onto the balcony door frame, crossed my hands on my chest, looked at her , and smiled.

Her mere view is more than enough for me to relax and make everything I did worth it.

She looked at me sensing my presence and smiled back.

This girl has no idea about the hold she has on me.

"Idhar aao" she chirped and I went towards her and took  seat beside her on the mattress.

Aunty knows kavi loves to spend time on balcony so she arranged this beautiful mattress so that she could comfortably enjoy her time.

"Ji boliye" I said smilingly.

"Idhar leto" she said indicating me to lay on her lap.

I gently layed and kept my head on her lap , making sure I don't hurt her.

She interwined our hands and ran her other hand in my hair.

"Kesa tha din??"

"Agar tumhari Tarah, at the end of the day ase pyaar se koi puchega to fhir din bura kese jasakta hai"

She smiles and my heart swells up with happiness.

It was a genuine smile that suited her preety lips after so long.

I kissed her knuckles and listened her nonstop ranting about how she felt so bored the whole day.

The effect she has on me is undescribable .

At the end of the day, if I get to spend my day like this then, I am more than happy to do anything in the world without hesitation.

And that's how I imagined us for the rest of our lives.

***

The suspence begins here..

I hope you all like the chapter

Thanks for reading .