Chapter 20

TRIS POV

xxxxxxxTIME LAPSE THROUGH THE WHOLE DAY TO THE LAST PART OF 46 DAYxx

Tobias has his hands over my eyes now.The whole day was awesome. It was filled with romance, romance and more romance. Now he said that the last part should always be the best. So he's taking me somewhere now and I am bursting with excitment.

"Are we there yet, Tobias?" I ask. Ugh, this is frustrating !

"Oh, just wait we're almost there." He tells me.

We keep walking for a few minutes and we finally stop. Tobias takes his hands off my eyes and I gasp. We're at the Ferris Wheel. Beside it, I see a blanket with lots of food set up on it.

"Happy 'fourtris' day!!"Tobias shouts and I kiss him. We pull apart and go sit down at the and start tucking in to our food. I must say, it's delicious.

"So, how was the whole day?" I ask him.

"The best day in my entire life. All because of you." He tells me.

"I think we should have a day like this every year, like an anniversary or something but we won't be so formal. We'll just call it 'fourtris' day." I tell him. His face lights up.

"That's the most awesome idea I've ever heard of. We'll do that, a day just all to ourselves, just the 2 of us." He says. He takes a look at his watch and looks up at me.

"It's getting late, we should get going." He says and we get up. We're walking along the streets to the trains. There are a lot of new shops here selling clothes, groceries and stuff. While we're walking, a girl, probably Tobias's age, comes up to him.

"Hey there, Tobias." She greets and takes Tobias's hand. I'm shocked. Who is she?!

"M-Megan?..." He stutters. He knows her?!

Suddenly, she pushes Tobias, my Tobias, against the wall and kisses him. Anger sweeps through me.

"Stop!!" I yell at her.

She pulls away and eyes me up and down. She gives me a disgusted look.

"Who is she?" She spits.

"I should be asking the same question. Tobias, who is she?" I ask tersely.

Tobias looks too stunned to even answer. He snaps out of his daze and looks at me.

"This is Megan.She was my friend in Abnegation before I left." He tells me.

"Friend? Oh, you're mistaken, um, whoever you are-" She starts and I cut her off.

"My name is not' whoever you are'. It's Tris." I tell her with firmness. Whoever she is, I don't like her.

Sorry, Tris, You're mistaken. I'm his girlfriend." She says and I feel as if I've gone deaf.