003 | ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴠɪᴀʟ

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚟𝚒𝚊𝚕

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

....

The movies started again. It was twilight, and a hooded figure was shown walking through an alley. The camera follows her as she is shown taking several turns before she arrives at a wall.

"She looks like a girl," Evan Rosier observed

The woman is shown bending to touch a broken vase before she is shown transporting.

"A portkey."

An old cottage is shown, and the hooded woman is shown walking in. Two tall brunette men are shown examining something.

"Why am I here, Fabian, Gideon," a familiar voice asked.

"Why does that voice sound so familiar," Nephthys wondered.

"I don't know Nep," Marlene said.

"Oh!"

"Wait, God, Fab, what are you doing, there?" Molly asked.

"Don't know, Mols."

"Well, Marls, we found something," Fabian started.

"Something, I think you and Nep, need to see," Gideon ended.

No one was surprised about the quartet, everyone knew they were the best of friends.

The woman removed her hood. Marlene McKinnon stood before the Prewett twins.

"Where is Nep?"

"Here." Nephthys Volkov walked out of the kitchen, holding two glasses of wine. Giving one to Marlene, who gladly took it.

"So, what did we wanna show us?" Olivia asked.

"This." Gideon opened the box in front of them and picked up a vial.

Dumbledore eyes the vial with hidden fear.

"Is that a- "

"- Blood Pact"

" It is."

"What's a blood pact?"Mary asked.

" It's a magical binding agreement between two parties who shared their blood. It could be made by the parties cutting their hands with their wands and interlacing them and making the desired oath." Remus explained.

" Who's blood pact?" Marlene asked

"Grindelwald's."

"With whom?" Nephthys questioned.

"Dumbledore."

The Muggleborns and half-bloods who trusted the headmaster started arguing.

While the rest rolled their eyes.

Dumbledore disappeared.

The scene changed.

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫, 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧.

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟎.

The camera moved through the manor to the backyard. The Prewett twins were shown duelling ten wizards each. Their skilled bodies and hands blocked spells and attacked with ease.

"No! No, no-no," Molly begged that her intuition was wrong. God! Make sure she is wrong.

The twins were shown smiling and patting each other. However, the duel didn't last long. The camera showed two hooded figures behind them. Stabbing them in the back.

The twins looked shocked as the realization set in. Suddenly they gasped, as the blade was pulled out. They fell to the ground bleeding.

The Weasleys watched as their mother's younger counterpart went blank. Her face was completely emotionless as she watched her two younger brothers die.

The camera showed the two men, wearing masks, but smirking with satisfaction.

"I am going to kill them."

"They're so dead."

Nephthys and Marlene spoke with a low growl. Sirius and Dorcas held them from murdering someone.

....ˏ

ˋ°•*⁀➷˗ˏˋ 𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖆

ˋ°•*⁀➷˗ˏˋ 𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖆

~ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠? ~

. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍. 𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝? ✧.*

・❥・ 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿? ・❥・

✧˚ · . 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. ˚ · .

˗ˏˋ 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 / 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.'ˎ˗

ʟᴏᴠᴇ,

𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔞