038 | ᴏᴜᴛ ᴄʟᴜʙʙɪɴɢ

....

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

....

"I can't believe I've to do this with you," Alex complained, he walked out of the washroom, looking at Ara who was getting dressed by the mirror.

"He is hot!" A Ravenclaw muttered to her friends.

"He is," Her friends agreed.

"That dress," Sirius gestured to the screen, " is too short. She needs to change!" He shouted.

"Calm down, Siri," Nephthys told him.

"The feeling is mutual," Ara spoke, applying the red lipstick. She turned around to look at Alex.

"Why is she dressed like she is going to trap someone?" Bill asked, he turned towards Tonks. " The letter told to capture him, not seduce him."

"This is her way of capturing him," Tonks pointed out.

"Well, she should find a new way," Charlie muttered.

"You look like you are going to seduce someone," Alex told her, as she took in his white shirt, black torn jeans, and black leather jacket look.

Everyone smiled, noting the protectiveness in his tone.

"Good, that is what I was going for," Ara replies. She wore the shortest black dress she could find, which was a lot, as she owned many short dresses. It barely covered her butt, but she enchanted it to not move up. Her hair cascaded back in sexy curls. Her face sported, smoky eyes and dark red lipstick coated her plump lips.