𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 🍋

A/N: Lemon warning, as promised! And by lemon, I mean really juicy one. Do not read if you are a minor.

„Look who is back."

„Look who was waiting for me eagerly."

„Of course I was waiting. I knew you could not resist temptation."

„Cocky, are not we? I did not plan to return at all! It is just that there was this annoying guy I felt like killing and then I remembered you would provide my favorite snacks for that." Y/N pouted, crossing her arms. It was an usual routine for them to sit down and eat together, before cuddling and chatting until she would fall asleep. Of course, Enmu always ate same thing, but he was preparing Y/N's favorite snacks for her (Shion tasted them first to check if they were delicious, since for the demon himself everything tasted like a toxic, nauseating crap). Sometimes, they even played together to pass time.

„I missed you too." Demon smiled, easily seeing through her pathetic lies. He pulled her closer, kissing her lips gently but passionately. Y/N hesitantly returned hug, tightly wrapping her arms around his flawless waist.

„Hmmm! Sure. That is why you never allow me to meet you, until I kill somebody. Stuff your sweet lies up your majestic bum." She frowned, lightly smacking his butt before stepping back.

„Ow! What was that for?!"

„Nasty liars need to be punished."

„Was I lying though? It is up to you, how often we will meet. Apparently, you do not miss me enough to kill more often." Enmu said blankly, getting lost in his thoughts. „Things are not as simple as you think, silly pet. I shall not be seen as a traitor for manipulating one enemy to kill even more, but what would happen, if I was caught, meeting an enemy for no other reason than fancying her? Wait. What the hell am I thinking?! I did not actually miss her, did I? I merely lied to charm her even more. I am just using her, why would I waste my time with her, without expecting her service? That is right. I should stop believing my own acting. As if I would ever miss her! She is just a food. Who cares if she is soft, cute, warm and cuddly? I am not affected by her sparkly eyes at all."„It is not that easy! Not all of my targets live alone. I try to avoid unnecessary bloodshed. I do not want to kill the witnesses, so I only attack them when they are alone."

„Trying to be morally right while slaughtering people, eh, Y/N? How adorable of you."

„Do not make fun of me, idiot! Not everyone is completely rotten, such as yourself, you know!"

„Come on now, do not get mad again!" Demon sighed, giving her a big hug.

Y/N hugged back, closing her eyes and enjoying the scent of his cologne.

„Still upset?" He questioned, stepping back to observe her face, holding her hands in his. Their hands were almost same size, since he was unusually delicate.

„A little." She mumbled.

„How about now?" He asked, making his usual innocent puppy eyes.

„Stop doing that with your face." Y/N frowned.

„You are asking me to stop. That is good. You are afraid, because it works."

„Manipulative asshole!" She whined. It was hard to stay mad at him too long.

„Do not be so rude, puppet."

„I should not have returned."

„Enough, already! What can I do to make it up? Want me to give you a dream where you can fly? I know you are secretly envious of your crow. Come on, Y/N! Do not be so moody. Do not you want to cuddle with me?"