𝙽𝚊𝚙

„Wait, if I am your wife, does that make you a demon king?" Ningyou tilted her head to the side in confusion. „Since I am replacing the Muzan dude as a main demon." A/N: Having enough lives to dare risking one, few years after Muzan's death, Ningyou decided to check if his curse still worked and it turned out that now it was safe to mention his name.

„I guess so."

„Crap, you are my superior, again. I am going to call you Tamio–sama from now on..."

„That is needless." Enmu shook his head, continuing to walk until he noticed that Ningyou was not following him. He stopped, looking behind, „What is wrong, hm? Trying to get a better view of my butt?"

„No, I was thinking."

„What could be more important than my butt?" He raised his eyebrows doubtfully.

„Just wondering if Ayako–chan still lives there... not sure if I can remember her address at this point, though."

„Who is that?"

„The little girl who helped me discover a lot of stuff about my blood demon art."

„Ah, the one you wanted to see before we would begin our journey?"

„Yes. I gave her a normal puppet that resembled me, instead of transformed one. I had to take the transformed poppet with me since I was unsure if there is a distance limit, when it comes to my blood demon art. Besides, even if I can resurrect very far away, it would be a pain to appear far from you, not to mention that I need my puppets close to replace them often. That was not all, I needed to say goodbye to them, too."

„Y/N. You are getting too attached to food. Humans are so fragile... They will die and you will be sad, as much as you are hot when you are suffering, if you will decide to keep bringing your human friends back to life, someone is going to notice it and question stuff." Enmu rolled his eyes. A/N: After they began traveling, Enmu lied to Y/N that he recognized her instantly when he was resurrected, so she would not get foolishly jealous of her human self. Now Y/N does not care that much whether he calls her Y/N or Ningyou so he calls her both.

„I know, I know..." Ningyou sighed in defeat, continuing to follow him.

„You have me. I will never leave your side. Is not that enough?"

„It is more than enough. I do not care about others that much."

* * *

Next day, Ningyou headed back to Satoko's place with necessary tools. Enmu followed her too, in case she would forget directions or get in trouble.

Ningyou went in Satoko's son's room, placing the puppet under a blanket to give child some privacy when he would come back to life.

„Mom! Who are these strange people? What is happening? I was combing my hair just now, what am I doing in my bed? Where are my clothes?" As Ningyou calculated, only his head was visible from the blanket.

„That is a long story, do not worry about it." Ningyou said.

„It was only a dream, actually, you went to the bathroom, but you were too tired so you fell asleep in the bathtub. Your mother carried you here and we are just... guests." Enmu added, smiling.

„We will go outside now, get dressed." Satoko smiled, trying to appear calm.

They left child's room.

„It is really him? He will stay alive, right? It is not some temporary spell, no? This is not an illusion, is it?"

„No, it is not. And I am still alive fifty years after she resurrected me." Enmu replied. „Yes, I was dead too."