8

Hyunjin's pov

2 kids room hyunjin and felix today

I feel happy and comfortable around felix always, because i will never get tired of his company

We sat next to each other talking and sharing things.. as per directed, the point of this filming.

A normal conversation about our lives, how we click right away and are together always.

I was enjoying talking to him for this video, it was relaxing to be with him and i love how we understood each other.

Even with our differences...we are opposites but still we tend to blend in together.

I really treasure our friendship so much and i just never want felix to leave my side ever.

Because i love him so much...

The conversation and laughs took a turn immediately and felix started to speak from heart, something that had a deep meaning to him.

Like he wanted to speak about this without any regrets..

He spoke in a heartfelt serious way...and i listened carefully trying to understand every word he spoke to me.

"When i think about you, it feels like i have another reason to live..."
"But it's too much that sometimes i need to calm down"
"Let's just naturally be good friends"
"Because i can always think too serious...about you..." he spoke looking at me

All i did was hummed at his words as i could barely look him in the eyes.

I felt the words coming from his mouth were coming from his heart directed not just to me and my understanding, but to my heart as well.

That's how he felt and expressed it to me.

I was so moved and didn't expect such words from him

"Because you are here i am happy.... because of you i am who i am.."
He finished as i got what he was saying

I was a little flustered but it was good to hear it, my heart felt a sense of many emotions and happiness all together

"Oh...we would never talk about such things...you could never say these things to me in korean" I laughed with him brushing the emotional atmosphere to end our filming.

We took a picture together to end our video and it went smooth after that.

Staying just friends is the best...right.

☆♡☆