💜foxy x reader

"he's the kid who always sits in the corner of the classroom, often sucking a lollipop while flipping through some pages of a novel,"

foxy x male! reader

requested!

fluffy-romancy!

...

Foxy.

The guy who would always be seen alone in a corner, often hiding his face with a hood.

He was always seen on his own. He doesn't like to be around people, and he is known for being the 'ghost' in class.

Even though he is considered the 'cool kid', no one is crushing on him. Except for one.

You are one of the guys who couldn't help but fall for his quiet demeanor. You really thought it would be cool to talk to him, but you don't know how.

"Really, man," your friend, Filip said, munching on a cookie during break time. "Don't be afraid to talk to him! It doesn't mean if no one is talking to him, then you will fear talking to him also!"

You shrugged, playing with the strings of your jacket as you watched him sip on a slushie while he is reading a book. "Oh all right, I'll try," you grumbled. "But when this goes off, I'll kill you,"

You stood up from the place where you are sitting on, before slowly approaching him.

But he hates people whenever they're named from A to Z, you thought, anxiety creeping up your whole body.

Until you found yourself sitting next to him of a sudden.

A lump has formed on his throat, before saying a simple. "Hi,"

For acknowledgement, Foxy raised both his eyebrows, though his gaze was still on the book.

"Uhm... I'm (name) and I don't think we have ever talked before,"

Foxy didn't say anything, his gaze still on the book.

"You like reading, do you?" you asked.

Uncomfortable with the silence, you then mumbled. "Hey... I'm sorry if I'm annoying huh? I didn't mean to disrupt your peace, man,"

About to stand up, a quiet, calm voice came. "You are not, (name)," the voice came, making you sit down and felt a surge of pride, having to finally engage a conversation with your crush.