♡ Part.2 ♡

🌨️

No one's pov

The seven most famous idols are now out from the park, heading to their dorm. A slight wave of air caused their body hairs to stand straight even though all of them are wrapped in bunch of warm clothes. The chilly November nights are no joke.

Their tracks suddenly paused at an unrecognised sound. They do recognise that that was a human voice, but it was from none of them. The seven boys faced eachother confusingly, but halted and turned their gaze simultaneously towards their right the very next moment when they heard the same voice that was not familiar to them. The clearer they heard the voice the surer they realised those were small whimpers, and arising from the pitch black on their right.

"It's a person"

"Yeah.."

"What will we do?"

"Should we go check them?"

"But, what if it's a trap or something?"

...silence..

*Sniffle*

Again, the whimpers, but this time more like crying.

"Fuck it.. I'm going to take look." With that, Namjoon began to walk towards the darkest corner of the street.

#_#_#_#_#_#_#

🌨️

Thank you for reading and sorry for mistakes

🍃

So, I've a question. The important character in this story is a girl and she has a name that'll reveal after a few chapters. Until then when I write her pov, should I write y/n or her name??

 Until then when I write her pov, should I write y/n or her name??

Everone looks damn fine🔥🔥😭😭