♡ Part.4 ♡

🌨️

Eunjae's pov

I walked through the dark, but the stars and moonlight helped me see my way. Mom is one of those stars now, right? I think she is helping me with her friends there. But... If she wanted to help me, she should do it from here instead of from heavens...

Sigh... I don't know where I'm going. I'm tired... I feel thirsty and hungry.. my clothes are not thick. The weather is getting colder and I'm starting to shiver. I cried and cried, now I have no tears left, I thought. But no, I was wrong.

The street was almost empty now. I think it's already midnight. I only had some water in the evening. That too, from a kind grandma. She was so cute, with no tooths in her mouth. I wish she was my actual grandma...
As I walked thinking about that grandma, I didn't realise I turned into an empty alley. I only knew it when I heard some footsteps and unclear noises from my back.
My eyes widened in fear. There's no one was there other than me and those guys which making that noises. I don't know what kind of people they are.

'Ma... What will I do now??'

No one's pov

The teen's heart drummed under the ribs as if it'll explode anytime. The kid nervously gazed around for a place to hide himself from those god knows how many people.

With trembling body and utter fear in his wildly beating heart, the raven head ran towards the heavy dark which located at the end of the alley.

#_#_#_#_#_#_#

🌨️

How's the chapter???

This man never fails in making me smile even one day🤧