Chapter 25 Lungmen Gangsters

A/N: Contains mentions of rape, drugs, and drugs addiction be advised. Yeah good fucking chapter ahead...

On a quiet evening on Rhodes Island, where noise was at a minimum despite the fact that it was the weekend, Shining and Nightingale were relaxing in their quarters. Shining had prepared a full pot of tea and some cups. The white-haired sarkaz sipped her cup with pleasure as she read a book. The other sarkaz seemed to be listening to music with her headphones on and eyes closed.

She took them out after a while, apparently reaching the end of her album.

Shining: You've been listening to this all afternoon Liz...

The white-clad sarkaz smiled a little embarrassed.

Nightingale: Sora's latest album? Hehe... I was looking forward to it. I even pre-ordered it...

Shining: I don't think it's my style. But she does seem to be a good artist.

Nightingale: You only listen to classical music anyway, nothing else would be your style. But Sora's music really touches the hearts of many people.

Shining: Hm. It makes me think it's pretty quiet for a Saturday night. You should have heard a drunken scream by now.

Nightingale: I would have gone for a drink myself earlier in the evening. But the good doctor isn't here to open the bar this weekend if you recall.

Shining's eyes widened at the moment.

Shining: My brain didn't connect the fact that the bar was closed with the fact that Sir Sebastian wasn't there...

Both sarkazs turned their eyes to the door when they heard it open. And of course it could only be the third person in their dorm, Margaret Nearl herself. The kuranta walked in with a slow, tired step. Her face seemed frozen and emotionless. She seemed to take a few seconds before noticing the two sarkazs.

Nearl: Good evening girls.

Nightingale: I can't wait until the doctor gets back...

Said the blonde haired sarkaz almost as soon as she shook her head left and right. As soon as the doctor's word was mentioned, Nearl's horse ears perked up on top of her head.

Nearl: Huh?

Shining: I agree with Liz. When the doctor's not around it really does feel like your soul is gone.

Slow to respond, the woman looked at herself in a mirror that was lying near the front door of the dormitory, to see that she really did not seem to reflect any emotion at all, which surprised her.

If Sebastian had managed to make the radiant knight disappear and Margaret Nearl reappear, then all his efforts were wasted when the kuranta no longer felt the presence of the good doctor.

She sighed and walked over to the couch before sinking down on it next to Shining.

Nearl: It's been a month... A month since he left... The worst part is that I'm not even allowed to go see him...

Shining: He didn't come back the other day?

Nightingale: He was here for about ten minutes because of an accident.

Shining: Oh boy...

Nearl: I missed him by a few seconds that day.

Shining: A lot of people miss him.

She says with a smile.

Nightingale: The pool reopened for your morning workouts though... So you really miss him emotionally.