Bani's Dream 💭1

This is after Veer reunited with his mom after so many years.
Janmashtami special (😅)
Note.Chandrakala is positive character!!
Baki padhlo.....

Happy Reading ❤️

Bani and Veeranshu took Chandrakala
to the guest room. They made her lay down on the bed . Chandrakala was scared and was shaking badly . Veeranshu was consoling her and taking care of his mother like a baby . Bani was standing there and was amazed seeing their bond. Once again she thought Veeranshu has golden heart .The way he was taking care of her mother made a soft corner for Veeranshu in her heart . Bani can't take of her eyes from the mother- son due .
Deep down in her heart she secretly wishes to have a SON like Veeranshu.

After providing all necessary things Bani decided to excuse the mother son due .She just left the room silenty while Veer was talking with his MAA.

She was passing the corridor while smiling and thinking about Veeranshu when she bumps with Jay.

Jay:wow (clapping his hand) just wow Bani you just rescued that Cheel's mother and now taking care of you so called mother in law do you forget why are you here??

Bani gives him a stern look

Jay:you care to explain AADI NAGIN !!

Bani remains silent while jay continues his nonsense

Jay: huh see now you don't have words
Are you in love with the Prince of cheel ??

Bani:Jay(yells) be in your limits don't cross the limits and don't forget you can't accuse me like this

Jay:see Bani I know my limits and duties but seems like you have forgotten it so being your Soulmate I need to make sure that you don't forget your duties and stay in your limits

Bani:I know my duties and I'm in my limits Jay it will be better for you if you mind your own business okay!!

And Bani left

Jay just stumps his foot on being unsuccessful upon his plan

After that Bani and Veer decided to call Sharma family to stay at there place . Veer's mother was afraid of Balwant and his brother. Balwant tortured her since the time they got married and later when she started protest he locked her in the basement . He told little Veer and Teer that their mother was dead .Tapish and Teer believed his dad but Veer didn't he searched for her but after a certain time when didn't find her he also accepted that his mother was no more. Veer thought that if Bani's family will stay with Chandrakala she will be recovered soon. So Veer insisted Bani to call her family and Bani agreed even Sharma's are also agreed except Mr. Sharma.

Precap:
Bani :where is that little boy??

Veer: little boy... you mean Ponky??Lol you think he is chota baby damn ponky (he burst out laughing)

Bani:no no no he was calling me MAA that little boy...Veer

Veeranshu stoped laughing now he is confuse .

To be continued...
( Sorry for making it small Hihi! Next part I promise tomorrow )

And after ages I'm updating I was feeling lazy in this vacation  also nothing good happens with me 😬except I got 80%  in 12th boards without reading I passed the exam that too with 80% marks
My mother is  still in shock 😂
Btw you guys can congratulate me 😌

Do Votes and comments if you like the update
Lots of love ❤️