The looteri dulhan👰 (part 2)

It's been a month now that the gang looted Chris and ran away .
Chris share this with his friend cum buisness associate (none other than😅)
Veeranshu Singhania ,he consoles him and wishes to catch that girl and give her punishment.
Somedays later Veeranshu comes to know his classmate "Asim" was also looted by his newly wedded wife  on the marriage night , he comes to know that it was the same gang who looted Chris and now they looted his classmate Asim.
He asked Asim for a photograph of her bride "Shazia"
He told him that his ...he don't have any photos of her as her brother took the responsibility of clicking pics on their weeding.
After two months Veeranshu's cousin
Monil's childhood friend Was also looted by his newly wedded wife.
Veeranshu's curiosity increase, he always thinks about the Gang .

One day Veeranshu was traveling to Chennai to meet his maternal grandmother.

At Mumbai Airport,

He notices a girl, who's  face is wrapped with a dupatta.Only her eyes are on display, and our Veeru is dying to see her full face.
She was sitting next to him listening to music on her headset,with a basket on her lap in which a small pup was taking nap .She was humming  his favourite song ,seems like she's listening to that song.
Now he is charmed by her sweet voice.

"Jab mein badal ban jau tum bhi barish ban jana jo kam pad jaye sansein tu mera dil ban jana.." she humms the lyrics

"Rimjhim sawan ki boonde tu har mausam barsana jo kam pad jaye sansein tu mera dil ban jana ...." He sings

She opens her headset and looks at him
and give him a pleasant smile. Veeranshu also gives her his best smile.

Veer:Sorry to enterupt between your song! But it's my favorite song and whenever I listen to it I couldn't help myself and starts singing with my not so good  voice

Hahaha' she laughs a clear ringing laugh
Girl: are you joking!damn man,you sing so good honestly speaking you sing too good.

Veer : Then let me tell you , your voice is so sweet that I can sit here for almost any length of time to just listen to your sweet sweet voice sweethear ( with a wink)

Girl: Are you flirting with me Mr.?(with a serious voice)

VEER: Veeranshu (pause for a sec) Mr.Veeranshu Singhania..(while he adjusts his collar of the black shirt.)

Girl: Hmm ,so Mr. Veeranshu you are flirting with a stranger umm!

Veer:Ahaa! Beauty with brain not bad.....
Uff a lethal combination sweetheart

She smiles but tries to hide it from him
But he caught her smilling

Veer: Hassi toh phasi (with a cute smile)

Girl: Hahaha! Btw Palak Rathore!( She forwarded her hand for a hand shake)

They handshake

Veer:iska nam kya hain??

Palak: Bourbon

Veer:He is so cute! Btw he or she

Palak: Yeh he hain (chuckle)

Veer:oh hi Bourbon!
So palak where are you going?

Palak unveils her face
Veer just can't take off his from her face
And singing in mind "KITNA SONA TENU RAB NE BANAYA

Palak: Chennai

Veer: coincidentally I'm also travelling to Chennai

Palak:wow

Veer:are you traveling alone??

Palak:no no thats my sister(she points towards an another girl who was coming towards them)