part one

Y/N'S HOME

beeeeepppppp!!

i sat up immediately, it was 7:00 and my first day of school since moving to america. i had been up since 5:27 worrying, planning and imagining what would happen today, i had no idea what to expect. of course, it wasn't going to be as amazing as all those classic high school movies but it can't be as bad as what the news makes out either... right?

i got out of bed and had a shower then went downstairs still in my dressing gown,

"hey sweetie!" dad was already awake, "what time do you want to set off?"

"ummmm, i don't know like, 7.45 just in case?"

"ok let me know when you wanna go."

y/n helped her self to her favourite breakfast... frosted flakes (walker's fav ik) and it was gone in a second. i got into an outfit i picked out last night 

(bigger top tho we don't wanna get dress coded eek) and started putting on a little makeup

(bigger top tho we don't wanna get dress coded eek) and started putting on a little makeup. once i was ready to go, i went downstairs to find dad.

"oi! dipshit!"

"what do you want?" i responded, my brother jason was miraculously awake before noon and obviously, he was standing right in my way

"um, well i just wanted to say have a good day at school..." 

"wh- why are you being nice? oh god jason what have you done?" 

"i... kinda... sorta stole your charger last night and now your phone is dead..."

"you're kidding... what the fu-"

"y/n! language! get in the car now you're gonna be late, hurry up!"

"sorry dad..." i ran through the front door, "i swear to god jason, i'm gonna murder you!"

SCHOOL

"everyone please welcome your new classmate, y/n y/l/n, she has just moved here from england, uh, y/n why don't you go sit there next to brooke." my new form teacher, miss taylor pointed brooke and she smiled at me, i guess it's not so bad afterall. 

"hey! i'm brooke roberts. i can tell you're nervous, do you wanna maybe sit with me and my friends at lunch? they're not scary, promise." 

"sure um, thank you." 

"no prob"

and so i suffered through double french and then made my way to the cafeteria, almost immediately i spotted brooke.

"y/n, hey! sit with us," i sat down next to brooke opposite a girl a i didn't know and opposite brooke was a guy i didn't know either. "this is peyton and kinsley, guys this is y/n, she's from england,"

"heyyyyy!" they both said in unison, i smiled gratefully at them,

"where's that idiot gone?" kinsley asked

"ah, here he is now,"

"what are you guys talki-" a guy about my height sat down next to me, his hair was all over his face but i couldn't stop staring at his eyes... "hello? hi, i'm walker, walker scobell."

a/n (that means authors note right? i'm dumb shut up...

(WHY IS IT SO BAD OMFGGGGG *me crying* I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T REALISE IT'S WAS SO LONG AND BORING ARGH)

also sorry if i use britishness wordalies :)