part five

WALKERS HOUSE

"hey!"
"hey walker, you look great" i smiled at him
"thanks, you look gorgeous as well,"
"ooo, fancy big words huh?"
"yeah, gotta get my vocabulary ready for all these famous people, you know."
"of course, you know what walker maybe i shouldn't go... i don't know anyone nobody even knows me and i can't hang around you h the whole time can i plus there will be reporters and paparazzi and i have absolutely no training for that whatsoever, i am really not okay with this i'm gonna go home."
"y/n! stop okay, you look absolutely stunning, i want you to meet my friends and remember it will be practise for if you get the part in that movie alright?"
"i guess..."
"look i really want you to come, you're my best friend, i love you and i want you to be there," (y/n living my dream🥲 IM NOT CRYING WITH JEALOUSY)
"you love me?"
"i mean i not like that..."
"oh."
"unless...?"
"unless what?"
"never mind... lets go," we drove to the premiere and snuck through the back to get in a car with leah, aryan and their "dates"(literally just their made up friends) erica and maya
we all introduced ourselves to each other and then we came through the entrance to the red carpet. first leah and erica, then aryan and maya.
"you ready?" walker asked,
"born"
"umm, i think you were born because your parents had sex."
"walker, i'm trying to relax" i laughed
"sorry,"
"i love you too by the way,"
"huh?"
"i just didn't say earlier and i wanted you to know..."
"great time to say y/n/n,"
"no probliomo" we walked onto the red carpet and i was blinding by the lights but i smiled through it. walker put his arm round my waist. great, now i had butterflies in my stomach let alone being sick with nerves.
"walker is that your girlfriend?"
"walker who are you with?"
"are you still talking to ryan reynolds?"
"mrs walker! i love your dress!"
"walker what was it like filming percy jackson?"
"MARRY ME WALKEY!!!!" (that would be me)
i looked at walker, he blushed and i had a strong urge to kiss him. not here. not now. not ever really.
his attention was drawn away from me when he spotted his friends, momona, abby and keith.
normal- y/n
bold- walker
italics- momona
underline- abby
all- keith
"hey walker!!"
"you alright mate?"
"good thanks, this is y/n guys, y/n y/l/n."
"oh my gosh hi! walker talks about you all the time!"
"never stops,"
"its so nice to finally meet you! i'm momona, call me mo and this is abby and keith!"
"i know... kinda a fan of you all,"
"awwww, thanks"
"um guys we should probably leave all this till the after party you know??"
"yeah sorry of course,"
"smart."
"smartness?! for the first time in his life i believe"
"what kind friends i have"
"indeed you do plopapus," (a/n idk why they call him that but they do now okay??!!! its fun to say try it!)

A/N hi so i witnessed 4 fights today at school on the hottest day of the year, one of them involved my brother's arm being broken so thats great :) but im in the hospital rn so i thought i would post what i have so far bc it might take me a while to write as i dont react well with heat at all and i am about to die👏😎