8 - nobody

note: HAHA MY EXAMS ARE OVER! SUMMER HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN 🤩 I HAVE GOTTEN THROUGH SCHOOL <3 now I shall be on Wattpad 24/7 instead of 12/7 😭😚🥰 gosh life just got a whole lot better

Pov: Seraphina Angela (TW: panic attack)

I deliver the last punch to the punching bag and sit down in exhaustion, I've been training with Jacqueline for a few hours non-stop now, well, I stopped when she left & I got that text from Vince. 

My eyes were fixed on the door as I unwrapped the boxing tape from my fingers, "Good afternoon, Sir," my ears perked up when I heard the guard greet someone. 

I squint to see Vincent walking in, his white shirt is stained with crimson blood and he has some white powder all over the sleeves of his jacket, damn.

He doesn't waver and makes his way straight to me, stopping his steps to tower over me, "Get up, we're going," he demands and I roll my eyes. Would throwing in a please really kill him?

I stay put on the ground and lie down to catch my breath, "If you add in a please at the end of that sentence, maybe I will," I scoff at him.

I enjoy watching him clench his jaw and bring his hand up to pinch the bridge of his nose in irritation, "Angel, please, I just want to go back to my room and talk." 

I huff and sit up straight, I grab the chain that I had removed before kick-boxing and hand it to him, "That's our room now, roomie. Now be a sweetheart and put this on me," I coo and give him an innocent smile. 

He grunts and grabs the necklace out of my hand, I turn around, and he leans closer to my neck, but instead of feeling the necklace clasping around it, I feel the heat of his palm pressing against it. 

I gasp as he presses his lips against my neck, causing shivers to roll down my spine, my eyes shut naturally and I hate that they did because he can easily take advantage of me now. 

"I'll put this on you once we're back in our room, okay? Now move it," he huskily whispers into my ear and I turn to see him standing in front of me with a smirk, my necklace hanging from his finger. 

"Vamanos [let's go]" he chuckles and tugs my arm to pull me along with him, this man must miss his room a lot by the way his grip on my arm is tightening. 

"Vince, you're going to rip my arm off, Gesù [Jesus]" I mutter as we make our way down the hallway, he stops when he hears my words and warily stares at me. 

Then he does what I least expect him to do, he leaves his grip on my forearm and takes my palm in his, interlocking our fingers just like that day, "Meglio, bellezza mia? [better, my beauty?]" he deadpans and I give him a smile. 

"Much better, Salvador, I'm proud of the effort," I reply and see his lips curl into a small smile, finally.

We walk to our room, weird even thinking about it as our room, but once we reach the room he leads me straight into the bathroom.