Emmanuel 1

"Y/N! Hey, wanna sit with us today?"
Emmanuel gestures to a computer beside him, Leo was seated on the far side of Emmanuel, he waved at me. I sat down and started up the laptop. Emmanuel took some packets out of his bag.

"Hey, Y/N." He nudged, "Want some strawberry laces?"

"Yes please!"

"Oh but that's not all! I also have pork crackling!"

"Dude, I love pork crackling!" It's so good.
"Emmanuel," I looked into his eyes, "you have good taste, man."
He winked back. His eyes... His absolutely beautiful, gorgeous, pretty eyes... I could see my own reflection in his eyes. His shiny, glittery eyes. He smiled back and continued to work.

Dang it! Stop staring at him! Stop looking at his beautiful braided hair, dark skin and his... He... He's just so pretty. I struggled to look away but I eventually managed. I need to focus on my code!

I took another strawberry lace. This was a very, very long strawberry lace... I kept eating it untill I found someone was trying to pull it away from me!

I turned my head and my face met Emmanuel. His eyes were wide with shock before he smiled again.
We were eating the very same strawberry lace...
My face went the colour of a strawberry lace...

I spit my end of the lace out.

Everyone looked at me funny. Emmanuel had the most loveable, endearing laugh. He was just so perfect. The gang didn't really care and went back to work. I turned back to my laptop, embarrased.

"You mean" he began, "you didn't wanna kiss me?"
I glanced back at him again.

"I, uhm... I, -I..."

"I'm only kidding Y/N! You coulda just used a scissors though."
He looked at me again, grinning. That smile... agh! Why does he have to be so attractive? I'm acting like a fool! Stop it!

"Y/N?"

"Y-yes Emmanuel?"

"You look like you need a walk, wanna come with me?"
He tilted his head and smiled playfully.

"Sure! Yeah. Yes. Sounds nice. I'll come!"

Emmanuel took my hand in his. "Were just going out for a breather guys, be back in ten!"
He led me outside, he still held my hand gently. He was so nice. His hands were soft. It was a nice day out too, not too hot with a nice cool breeze.

We strolled about the school grounds, hand in hand, chatting a little bit. We talked about food, my famous cinnamon buns.
"-You know I could make you a few some time."
I said and I winked.

He made a light-hearted gasp and a pretend shocked face.
"You winked at me..."
He whispered, before smirking and winking back.