the Untitled Part 1: apple

Remy was walking down the street. "yup yup yups, here I am. Being a rat. Coolness " Remy said to himself. (Remy talks to himself a lot. and I mean A LOT. Like that guy with the curly hair I forget his name tried to make him go to a therapist a lot.)  Anyway, our little rat was acting like a human walking down the street.  SUDDENLY and I mean SUDDENLY he smelt a wonderful, yummyinthetummy smell. "What is that AMAZING AS FUDGE smell?" he whispered, but he didn't say fudge. It was coming from a shop called *Shop a La food shop*. From the name, remy knew that this was definitely a credible smell- I mean shop. So, he scampered inside. 

"Whats up mah little chef?" That guy with the curly red hair screamed at remy. Remy absolutley hated that name, "little chef", but he went along with it as the guy made him a VERY rich rat. Like omg, he was getting that RatEsla and a Ratporshe and even a giant sewer to call home. All the rats were jelly as jello. "Didja follow in here cuz of tha smell?" the annoying one said, and Remy played along. I need that cash he thought and swallowed, and nodded his little rat head "oui". (This is france BTW. even tho one person actually has a french accent lmao.) "Well little chef, I have quite the surprise 4 u!!!" The weird human pulled something out of the oven, and Remy's eyes turned into heart eyes. There was a RATATOLLIE. It was so cool and amazing and awesome. "I know this is cannabilism bc of the rat in the word" Remy sqeaked, "BUT IM EATING IT" Remy opened his large maw and ate the food. It was so pog. "WHAT ARE U DOING LITTLE CHEF NOOOOOOOOOOOO" the human yelled. Remy needed more substance. HE NEEDED MORE AND MORE AND MORE RATATOLLIE. 

Remy went on a rampage. He ate all the ratatollie in the world, and ate the movie too. That's why people say rat as a insult, and why ratatollie doesnt even exist. Ask the guy with red curly hair. Oh wait, he cant tell you because he died by being cooked into a ratatollie. 

Eventually Remy blew up from eating too much, and the world was good again. All's well that ends well.