𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

"I'm here if you want to talk, okay?"Pronouns: they/them

Pronouns: they/them

Ever since your mom and father died in the mallfire, you weren't the same. Whatever that thing was had you spooked, made something in your bones freeze. Like you weren't able to move at all. That's what it felt like. You've been ignoring Eddie for awhile now, and he's been concerned more than ever, especially Steve. Everyone, that Includes the party.

You were walking to school, you didn't feel like getting a drive to school. You were listening to 'Beat it' by Michael Jackson, you loved his music and it would save you from being depressed or anything like that.

They told him, "Don't you come around here" 🎶

"Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear" 🎶

The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear 🎶

So beat it, just beat it. 🎶

Eddie waved at you but you didn't wave back, He looked hurt. Why were you acting so distant? Was it him? If it was you would've told him but..why were you not talking to him anymore?

You walked into class with your project, and you could see Amanda with a smirk on her face while talking to her boyfriend, he was just as mean as she was. You thought they were being nice but that wasn't the case.

They were planning something but you didn't know what exactly.

You sat in your seat and began to write something on a piece of paper, your pencil fell to the ground and you went to get it until someone stepped on your hand, you winced in pain, "oh, I'm sorry, didn't see you there." Amanda said, "O-Ouch.." you mumbled and rubbed your fingers.

Then the teacher walked into the classroom, "Alright settle down kids, James especially you." James sat in his seat while rolling his eyes.

You looked at him and he through a spit ball at you, you yelped In shock and looked the other way, you looked down at you project, you did the best you could on it and hopefully you didn't mess up.

"Amanda, would you like to come up here and present your project? Tell us who your favorite hero is?" The teacher asked, Amanda nodded and stood in front of the class.

"For my super hero I chose..." You weren't listening though, you wanted to show your project to everyone and explain who your heroes were.

"That was good Amanda! Let's give her a clap everyone." You clapped and smiled, Amanda bowed and went to sit in her seat, "Would anyone else like to go?" You raised your hand and nodded, "oh! (Y/N) would like to go, come on up!" You went up and stood in front of the class holding the project in your hands.