𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄

Warning(s): Abuse, and that would be all.

This was crazy. To you it was, whatever that was back there had you panicked. Eddie dropped you off at home but you couldn't help but worry he was either in trouble or he got caught and blamed for something he didn't do.

Then you heard a loud knock on the door, was..he home? Already? You slowly opened the door to a creak to see indeed he was there. The one who abused you ever since your parents died. Your foster dad. He hated you. He would constantly abuse you. Tell you how much he never wanted you in his life, then why adopt you then?

"Dad..?" You said, still having some hope he was nice, "The fuck do you want?" He said in a slurred tone, yeah. He's been drinking again.

"A-Are you alright?" You asked, he didn't answer, and once you placed a hand on his shoulder he grabbed your wrist tightly and slammed you onto the coffee table making it Shatter into pieces. Yeah, he was a strong man. You didn't know how to stand up to him. You'd just have to deal with the pain.

You wailied in pain once you felt the broken shards dig into your flesh, slowly standing up you looked at him.

"Would you like for me to clean this up?" You asked, he nodded, throwing his empty bottle onto the floor and purposely knocking over the trash. He knew exactly what he was doing but didn't care. Then he walked into the kitchen and began searching through cabinets.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled, you sighed and walked into the kitchen seeing plates on the ground and those were the dishes you just got finished washing, "Yes?" You replied, "This place is a fuckinhg mess. Clean it up." He said, you shook your head, "No. You should clean it up. This is you're mess." You blurted out, not knowing what you said. You didn't expect for it to come out like that, or it to sound disrespectful in any kind of way.

You then felt a sharp tug on your hair and hit face first into the wall, "Ah-!" You slightly yelled And fell to the ground, "don't talk back to me." He said, you then stood up.

"No, because you've been nothing but mean to me my whole life. Telling me I'm the cause of your wife's death, But I didn't know her, okay?! Don't blame me for something I didn't do!" You yelled, now he was growing angry cause you brought up a bad topic.

You then fell to the ground harshly and felt a aching pain on the side of you face, he just punched you. Then he did it again and again, there was blood now running down your nose and you swore you felt it break. He got violent whenever you brought up his wife.

Then he clamped his hands around your throat, choking you, you tried to get out of his tight grasp but it was no use. You couldn't even beat a man stronger than you, "Say that again, and I will kill you. And this time for real." He said and hit you across the face one last time, then he got up and walked away, "You'll never be successful. Just the same little piece of shirt you were when I adopted you. Remember that." He said and walked out of the house, closing the door behind him.

You were in a fetal position and began to cry, shaking violently. Your hands now had dark veins traveling to your wrist and down your forearm, but you didn't notice.

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺..𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠?

"I-I'm not weak." You defended, you tried ignoring the aching pain in your chest but it didn't seem to go away.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘶𝘱. 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯. 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶.