⌕ Soompi

SM reveals news about Kinga & Eunhyuk that have fans all over the world surprisedJanuary 15, 2022

January 15, 2022

What better way to start your 2022 than finding out two k-pop idols are to get married in the season of summer, June of next year or the following June?

SM Entertainment released a statement twenty minutes ago which stated some news that had fans all over the world very surprised.

In the statement, SM reveals the following news;

"Hello, this is SM Entertainment.

We are releasing this statement on the behalf of two of our idols, Kinga (from EMPEROR) and Eunhyuk (from Super Junior).

The pairs senior-junior relationship has blossomed into a romantic relationship, therefore we are stating this on their behalf, Eunhyuk & Kinga have gotten engaged on January 1, 2022, after being together for six years.

After many meetings with the pair, they have came to a conclusion to release this statement for their fans who have supported them for many years.

June, of 2023 or 2024, the pair is expected to get married, however, the date is to be confirmed. They had specifically explained that this will be a private wedding with friends and family only, therefore, they wish to keep the day private.

We congratulate the couple on getting engaged, and we wish them a happy future.

— SM Entertainment."

This sudden news of their marriage got many ELFs and CROWNs, as well as other netizens, shocked to hear this news, as many never thought that there is anything romantic between the couple.

However, the pair are receiving positive feedback and comments about their marriage, and even if there is negative feedbacks — it is sure to say that it is very positively talked about.

What do you think of this marriage?

COMMENTS;

username: first NamHae and now Kinga? Damn, the emperor members are wildin'! But tbh, Eunhyuk is nearly 40, man needs to finally get married.

username: okay, but how come I never even thought about them being possibly together? Now that I think about it, they were so good at hiding their six-year long relationship.

username: I love how SM let's their idols date. It's nice, and I like seeing our idols be happy. Congratulations to the pair and I wish them a happy marriage life!

username: congratulations to Kinga & Eunhyuk! I've shipped them ever since they appeared on one screen together back in 2010, and now they're getting married. Thank you God 🙏

—> add your own comment here

load more comments