⌕ Soompi

EMPEROR surprised their fans with a gift for their tenth year anniversary

May 6, 2016

This day, ten years ago, EMPEROR revealed the name of the fandom of their fans, meaning that it has been exactly ten years since the fandom was established, and because of this, the group has gifted their fandom one of the biggest surprises they could possibly do.

Today at 8 a.m in the morning, Label E released a statement that was written by the four Co-CEOs of the label, Chinhae, NJ, Dongsun, and Kinga. The following statement is translated to English:

To our beloved Crowns,

This statement is written and released by the CO-CEO's of Label E, Chinhae, NJ, Dongsun, and Kinga. We are releasing this statement under our name, and not under the PR Team, because this day is very precious for us.

First of all, Happy 10th Anniversary to the people who made everything possible and stayed with us for the last decade. To our beloved crowns, we wish nothing but happiness, successes and dreams to come true for you, and that you'll always find peace with our craziness and music. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be here, and we couldn't be more thankful for that. Therefore, we have great news for our beloved family.

Label E has partnered up with Naver two years ago to create something wonderful for you guys, and we can officially say that what we worked on has finally come to an end, and we'll be launching it today at 6 pm KST.

Label E and Naver are happy to announce that we have created an app specifically for our fans! The app is called MyAngels and have multiple features that you have seen in different apps, but this one is special because it's only for you guys, our fans, our crowns. EMPEROR is gifting our fans with the best gift we could ever do for you guys, especially after all the big gifts we have received from you guys.

MyAngels is an app that allows you guys to communicate with the members of EMPEROR, as well as all the other crowns from all over the world, and make friends from different places. The purpose of this app is to allow crowns and EMPEROR to get to know each other better, and have a more meaningful relationship. This is why, the app is called MyAngels, you guys are the Angels send to us, protecting us and allowing us to grow as we progress through the years of life.

The app is very simple, all you do is create an account, follow each other, make friends, communicate with each other through group chats, and you can chose which sub-unit group chat you would like to be in. You get to post pictures (like Instagram) or just post random word posts (like Twitter), and the members can go live whenever they wish (like vLive), and not only that, you guys can go live if you want as well (and no, members of the group will not be able to join your live as we can only chat with you guys, post, & go live).

Another great thing about this, is that you automatically join the main group chat called EMPEROR — however, due to the fact that all users are in this group chat, the only users to text in this group chat will be the members of EMPEROR, as this group chat will consist of updates and spoilers! And to end this statement in an even more positive note, the app is completely free and it will be available throughout the entire world!

You may download the app today at 6 pm KST. We'll be waiting for you at that time.

Your beloved CO-CEOs, EMPIRE.

Crowns were absolutely shocked about this sudden news, and couldn't be more happier about this surprise gift that the members of the group have been creating for the last two years, and cannot wait to download the app to communicate with their favourite idols.

Are you going to download the app at 6pm KST today?

COMMENTS;

username: I CANT BELIEVE THIS!?!? OUR OWN SPECIAL APP!? OMG 😭😭 HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TO ALL MY SPECIAL CROWN FAMILY!

username: this is UNBELIEVABLE! I can't believe that they did this for us 😭😭. Label E is the best label 😍

username: can not wait to download the app and make an account! they're so considerate in making the app free for everyone who can't pay!

username: it's time to shine, crowns! THANK YOU SO MUCH EMPEROR! HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY CROWNS!

—> add your own comment here

load more comments