Chapter 3

"A risk willing to be taken,"

It had been a week since Olivia and Anna had been taken. And the time in the cells made Olivia think more about Anakin. In the last five years, she hardly thought about him since she was so busy with Anna and keeping her Jedi past a secret. But now she could either stare at a wall or think about Anakin.

She remembers the day she met Anakin at the temple after not seeing each other for ten years. Obi-wan had been training her along with Windu but when Obi-Wan took Anakin as a padawan, Olivia completed her training with Windu. But she remembered how he kept to himself which made him strange in the eyes of Olivia.

••••Flashback••••
"Young Skywalker, meet Olivia Kenobi. She just completed her training under Master Windu," Obi-Wan said introducing the two. Olivia shook his hand and smiled.

"I'm free if you ever wanna spar," Olivia said with a smile before walking away to go on her mission.

•••• End Flashback••••

Since then Olivia and Anakin spared their free time. Getting to know each other. After he finished his training, they went on missions together and if they were ever separated he'd call out the name 'Space Girl'. She never knew why he called her that. But it was all she had left of his voice on her broken hologram. The last message he ever sent her.

'I love you, Space Girl,'

Tears hit Olivia's robes. She had met with Darth Vader daily since her forced arrival. And every day she felt the force pull her closer and closer to him. She never knew why and that is all she wanted to know. 

Why was the force pulling her to the man who killed her everything?

Meanwhile, Obi-Wan was going to get his sister and niece back. He had found older Jedi willing to help him. Anyone who was on the Jedi High Council would help him. Even if they were disappointed in Olivia for having a child with the man who destroyed it all. But this... this could be their chance to bring the Jedi back. So it was a chance they were willing to take. Some even brought rebel forces with them to match up in numbers.

It was a long process but they finally made it to the death star. Ready to attack.

"I'll go get Olivia and Anna. Provide me as much time as you can," Obi-Wan said before they all dispersed into the giant ship.

Olivia was speaking with Darth Vader, for yet another daily visit. But their meeting was cut short when a general came in.

"Lord Vader. We're being attacked. Rebel forces," the general said out of breath. Olivia looked with a smile. Now was her chance. She waited for Darth Vader to leave so he could command his forces. Olivia knocked the general out and grabbed the blaster. Going to the cells to get her daughter.