rex lapis

daddy lapis 😩
fem!sub! reader
degradation, bdsm, dom/sub, master kink, breeding kink
y/n: your name
———————————————————————————

"s-sir... what are you doing?" you ask the tall god, slowly walking towards you. his eyes are deep gold with lust and his face is cold. his tail swishes behind him, causing his hair to flow a bit. he backs you into a wall, holding your hands above your head. rex lapis leans down to your ear. "you have no idea how long i've wanted you, y/n..." he whispers. you bite your lip at the feeling of his hot breath on your neck.

the hand not holding yours grips your waist. you yelp in surprise. he smirks and smacks your ass. "you like that, little slut?" he asks. you whine in response. "i can't do anything if you don't use your words, idiot." you never realized how much you love being degraded. "yes, sir." you reply. he smacks you again. "it's master to you, slut." you bite back a moan. "yes, master." he smiles and throws you over his shoulder.

you yelp again and hold onto him as best you can. all of a sudden, rex lapis throws you down on his bed. he grabs a piece of fabric and ties your hands to the headboard. you two wear similar outfits, so he had no trouble getting it off. standing back, he admires your naked figure. your nipples hardening from the cold of the air, your face reddening out of embarrassment. you try to close your legs and hold on to some dignity, but your master pushes them open. "they better stay like that, slut," rex lapis orders. you whine and wiggle your wrists. "did you hear me, bitch? or are you stupid?" he challenges you. you look at him and your eyes widen.

he took off his tunic, revealing a cock that was at least 11 inches. (a/n: honey that dick was 11 inches) it stood erect, precum on his tip. "guess you are stupid. what better way to fix stupidity than with a lesson." he climbs on top of you, sucking your neck. it doesn't take the god long to find your sweet spot. rex lapis sucks on it, leaving a nasty hickey and you moaning. trailing down your neck, he leaves love marks on your shoulders and chest. "everyone will know that you've become a slut for your god. you'd like that, though, wouldn't you?" you moan as he gropes your right breast. "y-yes, master. i want everyone to know w-what a slut i aAM~" you were cut off by his sucking on your left breast and his pinching on your right.

he bites down on the soft skin of your breast, drawing crimson from you. a small scream escapes you as his long tongue swirls around the bite. all contact suddenly leaves your body, causing a whine to escape your lips. you then feel rex lapis's tongue trailing its way up your thigh. he attacks your pussy, sucking your clit and tongue-fucking you. loud mewls leave your louth and you begin to feel a knot in the bottom of your stomach. your legs begin to shake and right before you cum, he pulls away.

you whine and squirm a bit. "you need more, slut? have you a craving so bad for me that you can't go a second without my touch?" rex lapis taunts. before you can answer, he grabs your throat. "pathetic." he moves back to your entrance and lines himself up. you prepare yourself for him slamming into you, but he slowly eases in. he doesn't stop for you to adjust, but he was going slow enough. you let out a long, loud moan. right as he was going back down, he plowed you. rapid, rhythmic slaps of his hips into yours filled the room. accompanied by your moans and occasional screams.

he began to finger your ass, hooking his fingers. he raised your thighs so your back had trouble arching. that didn't stop you, though. you were currently being held up by a leg over rex lapis's shoulder and his hand in your back entrance. your eyes rolled back in your head and your tongue fell out of your mouth. he took his free hand and slapped your ass. "you like this, whore? me fucking your brains out, overstimulating you to oblivion? me damn near fisting your ass? your not being able to breathe properly?" you screamed and shook. "yes, master! don't stop!" at that moment, he dropped you.

you still hadn't cum and neither had he, but he stopped. he grabbed you by the throat and slapped you. "you think you can order me, ass slut?" you shook your head. "n-no, master." rex lapis untied you and pointed to the ground. "kneel." you jumped to do as your master ordered, legs still shaking, he then tied your hands behind your back and to your ankles. he stood in front of you, dick resting on your face. his hand wove itself in your hair and put his cock in your mouth. "suck, whore." you did as told, taking in as much as you could. he didn't falter, though. instead, he laughed. "that's all you can do?" he scoffed.

your head was then shoved down to take his whole shaft. tears pricked the corners of your eyes as you choked. he held your head on his monster cock, allowing his head to roll back. a hum of satisfaction came from him, causing you to do the same. he shook your head where it was. you gagged some more and almost threw up. "did i say you could talk, slut?" you whined. he pushed your head down more. "answer me." you muffled a "no master" around his shaft, now crying. he moved his hand from your hair to your neck. he squeezed and fucked your mouth.

rex lapis then came down your throat, forcing you to swallow. he pulled out, dick still hard as a rock (😏). you coughed and fell forward onto his legs. he knelt down and wiped your tears. "poor little slut. swallowed her master's seed and not allowed to cum for herself. you nuzzled into his hand and he slapped you. heaving you up on the bed again, he began to ass fuck you. your legs were spread a little too wide, ankles still being bound to your wrists. your head was being held back by a firm grip on your hair. "beg for it." your moans were getting louder and your sense was getting smaller. "please master... let me cum! let me cum all over your balls," you said between moans.

he then flipped you over, fucking your cunt. you screamed out of pleasure and pain, wanting nothing more than to cum. "your begs weren't good enough. until you convince me, you will never feel a calm second again." he warned you with fiery eyes. you cried out and shook. "please, master! let me cum around your big fat cock! let me be your fuck sleeve, all empty and broken! PLEASE!" you screamed. he fucked you harder than before, pulling out completely and plowing back in.

right as you were about to loose control, rex lapis pulled out. "cum. cum now or i leave you here on the brink of an orgasm." you heard his threat and you came. your juices squirted all over him and the bed. you continued cumming for a good 10 seconds. relaxing on the bed, you panted. falling sleepy, he laughed. "i'm not done." your eyes widened as he began to fuck you again. you no longer had the energy to moan, so guttural yells replaced your sweet mewls. you then felt his hot seed fill you up. realization hit you like a truck. your master, rex lapis, geo archon, just bred you.

pulling out, he smiled at the sight of his cum pouring out of you. untying you, he laid down beside you. he pulled you close and brushed your hair out of your face. "i love you, y/n," he whispered. you nuzzled down into his neck. "i love you to, master."