amber

(A/N: i'm going to start putting characters' ages at the top of the book)
18
masc!dom! reader
don't get caught, oral receiving, oral giving, stomach bulge
y/n= your name
———————————————————————————

you and amber have gotten very close over the past year and a half. you'd go on missions together, complete katheryne's dirty work, and help her with her outrider duties. you were sitting at good hunter when amber came running up to you.

"amber! what's wrong?" you ask, jumping to your feet. she used her hands as support on the table, breathing heavily. amber held a finger out, a signal that you needed to calm down. "i... we're in charge... of the... windblume festival..." she said in between breaths. your stomach kind of dropped. you weren't from mondstadt. how were you supposed to honor their traditions? as your mind raced, figuring out all the ways to mess this up, amber put her hands on your shoulders. "hey. if the knights and the guild trust you, you have nothing to worry about." you nodded at her words and smiled. "plus you have the best outrider teyvat has ever seen helping you out!" she began laughing. you joined her, pulling her into a hug.

~time skip brought to you by amber's thighs~

you and amber stood at the top of lord barbatos's statue. everything had turned out perfect. all the flowers shone in the lamplight. teenagers laughed, knowing it was way past their bedtimes. couples shared sentimental kisses and flowers. that last thing made you kind of sad. you could picture amber, arms around your neck, leaning in to kiss you. you would put a flower in her hair and pull her in by her waist and- "y/n! you there?" amber giggled beside you. your face turned a bright shade of pink, challenging that of a windwheel aster. "sorry, amber. i was uh.. zoned out." you admitted sheepishly.

the outrider laughed again. "i could see that. follow me, i have something to show you." and with that, she grabbed your hand. she pulled you behind the cathedral into a lovely makeshift flower garden. there was a bench with flower petals littering the ground around it. bouquets of beautiful asters, cecilias, and dandelions decorated ledges. a lantern shone above the bench, casting the most romantic glow on the two destined to sit down. amber sat down on the bench, patting next to her.

you sat as well, folding your hands in your lap. you and amber shared tentative glances at eachother, blushing every time you made eye contact. you moved a hand to the space between you both, hoping she would do the same. and she did. you both turned towards each other and made eye contact. you brought your other hand to her face. she brought hers to your lower back. you both slowly leaned in, making soft contact. her lips felt like heaven, even though you barely got a taste.

the next kiss was deeper. you leaned more into her, dominating the kiss. she broke away for air, smiling at you. she got up off the bench and turned around to straddle you. the two of you began kissing again, her hands in your hair. yours traveled to her waist and down to her ass. you grabbed it lightly, earning a quiet moan from amber. you swipe her bottom lip with your tongue, asking for entrance. she opens her mouth, letting you explore it. you squeeze her ass some more, gifting you more moans.

your hand begins to untie her corset. it falls off and you toss it to the side. you remove her goggles and shirt, leaving her top half exposed. having already taken her gloves off, her now bare hands began on your shirt. you stopped the kiss and took it off for her, allowing you to gaze at her breasts. they weren't too large, but they weren't too small either (not that you can have too large or too small. YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL >:(((( DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY). both of you discarded your shoes and pants. amber was left in red lace underwear and her thigh-high socks while you had only boxers.

you laid her down on the bench, kissing her once more. you began to trail down her neck, leaving love bites everywhere. you sucked on her sweet spot slowly, licking it in between breaths. she held onto the bench's arm rest above her head, allowing you better access. your left hand gave you support while your right fondled her breast. you moved your mouth down to her other breast, looking up for permission. her red face nodded a little too quick, so you got down to sucking. her quiet mewls and moans filled the air around you. you looked back up at her and covered her mouth. "someone will hear. this event is open all night, remember~?" you whispered. she whined and nodded.

you began to trail down her stomach, leaving love bites where only you two knew they were. you kissed her thighs and stomach, eyeing her wet heat. "excited, outrider?" you taunted. she let out a low hum and bucked her hips up to your mouth slightly. you took to her pussy, sucking and slurping. your tongue would flick her clit, circling it. every time you did anything to it, she would mewl. you slowly entered a finger in her cunt, curling it up. her back arched and she let out the loudest moan yet. "shhh~ you're ok." you quietly speak to her and add another finger. she squeals quietly and bucks her hips. "why don't you help me out for a bit, darling?"

you stand up and amber kneels in front of you. she pulls down your boxers, revealing a member larger than what she had ever seen. slowly sucking the tip, she grabbed your balls. she lowers her head onto your cock and plays with your sack. you let out a low moan, pushing her head down a bit more. she lightly chokes on you, pulling back.

you are now both deprived from an orgasm, so you sit on the bench. amber gets on top of you and slowly sinks onto your dick. you can see the bulge created by your dick through her stomach area. her head is thrown back and her hips are rolling. she begins to ride you, playing with her clit at the same time. you do the latter for her, pinching and rubbing it. her moans get louder, as do yours, and you both near a climax. she begins shaking and squealing, signaling a release. "i-i'm cumm- cumming!" she announces loudly. her juices coat your stomach and cock, gathering your orgasm.

you pull out at the last second, cumming on her breasts. she then licks it all off, sucking it off her fingers. you grab a flower and a special toy you had in your pocket. the toy is electro, buzzing her every 30 seconds. the flower is for her hair. you both get dressed, amber's legs being completely weak. you pick her up bridal style and carry her out of mondstadt. she fell asleep in your arms, jerking every 30 seconds. you kiss her head and whisper "i love you, amber."