Upendi

Today was Upendi day for the Pridelanders in other words the day of Love.

Everyone gets to spend the day with a lover or mate. But mostly for the one's who doesn't have one and haves feelings for them to confess.

Right now everyone was enjoying it so far with a lover except for one.

At pride rock one male lion was sitting in the cave with a sopping attitude.

"Kion come on, don't you have a special someone?" Kiara asked looking at her little brother.

"I don't want to talk about it." Kion said turning his back to his sister.

"But Kion, today is the day for you to tell that animal how you feel and I know you have one."

"Drop it Kiara! She will reject me."

The two siblings have been at it all this week. Kiara has been trying to get Kion to confess to his love but he just kept doubting himself.

Kiara sighs and sits next to her brother.

"Kion, do you love her?" She asked.

"Of course." Kion said.

"You know today is the day people confess and spend time to their lovers, right?"

"Yes."

"And that's what you should be doing today but if you keep hiding like this your going to wait next year or the chances of whoever loves that female will confess today and you might lose your chance. Do you want that?"

"No!"

"Then why hide when there are consequences to if you don't. Don't say rejection."

"But it's true. She might not feel the same."

"Okay let me know this, is it someone I know?"

Kion sighs.

"Yes."

"Is she around a lot?"

"Yes."

Kiara started thinking about it.

"Zuri."

Kion looks at her in disbelief.

"Yeah she's not your type." She said pushing that one aside. "Tifu?"

Same expression.

Then she got it.

"Fuli."

"Yes."

Fuli was Kion's best friend, she was a cheetah, gorgeous looking, fastest in the Pride Lands, and member of the Lion Guard.

"It's because she's a cheetah, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Kion really."

"When have you ever seen a lion with a cheetah, Kiara?"

"Never."

"Exactly. She likes her own kind not a lion like me."

"Kion how could you say that! You don't even know that she does until you ask. She's probably been waiting for you to say something."

Kion started to thinking about it. He's been wanting to tell her for a years now but was scared on her rejecting him. Maybe he's over thinking it.

"And what if she doesn't?" He asked his sister.

"Fight for her, because you know you will never stop loving her. If she rejects then she's scared too."

Kion knows his sister is right, he will never stop loving her, no matter if she rejects him.