𝐌𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞

𝐌𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞Category: Romance, SmutBillie's love interest: Angelina::

𝐌𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞
Category: Romance, Smut
Billie's love interest: Angelina
:
:

👁
𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Wake up Billie, we are almost at France!" I heard my mom call. I groaned, still lying on my stomach in my bed that's in my private jet. There goes my dirty dream about someone I was about to fuck and the other way around. Ugh, God, I'm so up to sex.

"Billie, fresh up so we can leave immediately. We have a long drive to Paris towards the venue for rehearsals!" My tour manager calls now.

She and she always have tight schedules. Like, give me a break. Oh my God. Just when I was about to move I feel a sharp pain in my left leg. I squeezed my eyes closed and groaned. No, not again.

After I freshen myself up, I sit down on one of the seats while I get my leg massaged by my physiotherapist who is also touring with me. I took a bite of my apple while I scrolled through Instagram. Finneas is sitting next to me.

"Wow, check this." He chuckled. I move my head to the side, watching a video of fans already standing in a row in front of the venue I will perform tonight.

I smiled big. "Ah look at them, so cute." I pouted and looked away. When we landed I move from the plane to the black SUV. My tour manager repeated the schedule for today. Finneas listened carefully, but I instead am looking out of the window.

Today, I feel like I want to do something crazy. Something to remember of my tour journey. Also, something that takes me away from all that tour and celebrity stuff.

Two hours later, we arrived in Paris. "Hey, can we stop by to say hi to a few fans?" I questioned.

"We don't have time for that." My tour manager answered. I roll my eyes and looked away.

The drive took a private route so the fans or tabloids don't know that I arrived at the venue. I ate with my family and crew. After lunch, we did a few rehearsals. There was a soundcheck where a few lucky fans can watch me and also ask questions.

When I was on stage, doing my thing a group of fans walked toward the stage, they got a guided tour by one of the staff that works here. As soon as they see me and Finneas, the fans screamed excitedly.

I laugh and waved at them. "Hi, guys! Nice to see you!" I watched them sitting down on the chairs that temporarily got placed for the lucky fans.

"Oh my God, Billie! Hi!" One of them screamed with adrenaline. I smiled and turn around sitting on a high chair that was on stage, next to Finneas.