Chapter 1

"Come on Sparrowkit we have to move the two legs and will catch up with us soon" Mewed Froststar. "Sorry I'm cold Frostar, where is mommy?" I walked with the little kit in the cold white snow that made paws cold and painful too a new home.

The two legs took over and the hunters came and tried and did kill some of us.

We ran away to somewhere safer. "Your mother is over there by the medicine cat."

Sparrowkit is 5 moons old and weak. When she was born when it was just the start of the two legs chasing after us and it lasted 5 moons. We are still trying to figure out where to start the gathering. Sparrowkit ran over to her mother as another cat approached me.

"Froststar, why are we here? We are in a twoleg park, there is nothing here!" yowled my deputy Ashcreek. " I am here to visit my old friend who lives next to the pond." I said pointing at the pond. "You can trust me, I am your leader." I added. We went through some tall plants. There was just snow on the side of the human trails. It was really muddy from the snow and the pond was a bit frozen. Some of the warriors and queens slipped on the trail. We crossed a little bit of rock passage and I stopped. "Who is here?" A cat yelled.

"It's me, Froststar, Bluey." " Oh hi sorry for being scared , what is your clan doing here?" He said licking his fur. "Well remember when we were kits your mother let us play here next to the river and it would make a perfect clan territory where there is fish and prey." I said excitedly. "Well lots of things have changed. The two legs were put in a flat concrete square and they dug some of the dirt so now it's hard to get to the river but there is still grass at the top of the mud hill! But please come on in!" Mewed Bluey looking at the clan. " Thank you Bluey, Starclan thanks you as well, come on guys and don't slip!" I yelled so that everyone could hear me. I waited until every cat got in. Ashcreek picked up one of the kits and went to the concrete platform. I went in and heard "OW" I ran towards the sound.

" What's going on?!" I said I was worried. "Oh he is fine he just slipped from the mud hill and fell in the cold river." Said Ashcreek looking at the soaking warrior. "Are you okay Criketsplash?" "Y..Y..yes." Cricketsplash said. "Okay I want the medicine den to be on the concrete platform and the nursery up on the grass and an apprentice den under the falling oak tree and since there is no highrock It will be the big fallen oak tree over there."

I said pointing in all directions.

"Froststar you didn't tell me you were moving in for the rest of your lives!" Said Bluey worried that he wouldn't have a place to sleep.

"Don't worry you can sleep in the medicine cat den for now and we will make a safe trail to the river so we can drink!" Mewed Froststar.

"Thank you but the two legs if they find you here what will you do? Move somewhere else?" He said as his ears twitched. " Well at least we can stay here and rest and wait for Starclan to send us some obstacles." "That's true but will I have to be an apprentice to be a warrior?" " No I know that you know how to hunt and fish and fight but you will have to spend at least a moon as in apprentice Bluey." "Very well." "Before you go I just want to tell you how much this means to us, and you get to choose your warrior name because of what you have done to us and me." "Thank you Froststar I will never forget this and I would like to be Whitepaw." He finally mewed. "Very well I will announce this soon."

Then I left. "Hi Mapplekit, Hi Spiderkit and hi Redpaw!" I said as I passed by.

"I have a question for you Froststar, you said that over there is my den but should I gaver rocks and moss and make a den?" "Of course I will tell Rednose to help you and you should ask your apprentice Foxpaw." "Thank you Froststar." "No, you should say thank you to Bluey who is now Whitepaw." "Okay I will gather herbs and leaves."

"Where are you going to sleep?" She added. "Good question, I will just sleep under that tree."I mewed as I was about to go asleep standing. "But what if it falls?" "Trust me it won't." I said leaving for my den.It could fall since there was nothing under holding it. I went down the small muddy hill and went to sleep under the oak tree.

I went to sleep quickly.