Chapter 1 Neko going into Hell

No one pov:

It was sometime in the future. The Helltaker already went into the abyss to Beelzebub. The harem went back to hell. Eventually, Azazel became a fallen angel and took over hell. She took the name Loremaster. Lucifer was her maid now and always have some sort of attempt to kill Loremaster. Hell has a new ruler and earth is more advance. Humans had created Nekos. They would be like humans or pets. They are often bought by rich people because the demand of them. Humans also like to use them for... other stuff. There was one Neko named (y/n). He is shy, cute, and bit small for a male Neko. A male Neko is rarer than a female one because there is less of them. (y/n) was actually considered a stray and maybe the only one right now because stray Nekos always get pick up pretty fast. He was born to 2 Neko parents and then they died from a fire at their owner's home. (y/n) was the only survivor because his parents scarified themselves to save him. (y/n) had multiple owners over the years and kept getting abused and also treated like a slave. One day, he ran away from his current cruel owner. He had been living in the street for over a week now, it's kind of a new record for a Neko to be a stray.

(y/n) pov:

I was in the trash can where I have been living for over a week now. I was lucky it was clean when I found it. I had been having bad stomach aces from eating bad food but there was nothing else to eat. I wish I was fed like my parent's owner. They were nice to me as a kitten before the fire took them and my parents. I was feeling pretty miserable.

(y/n): at least I have no cruel owner right now

Then I heard some noises. I pecked out of the trash can. I saw some guys taking. They seem to have spotted me. I got scared and jumped out of the trash can. 

Guy 1: SHIT IT'S A NEKO!

Guy 2: GET THEM!

I ran as fast as I could. Lucky, Nekos are faster than normal compared to humans. I had to run through a crowd of people. Some of them stared at me. Some tried to get me, but I got away from them. I saw an alleyway and went in. I went through a few turns then.

(y/n): oh no, dead end

I was going to turn around, but I heard voices coming close to me. I was getting pretty scared. Then I felt something behind me. I saw a big black hole on the ground. I was confused because that wasn't there before. I wondered if I should go in. 

???: hey, I think they are here

I seemed to have no choice now. I took my chances and went down the hole. I kept falling down and down in darkness. I was terrified till I saw ground. I landed on my hands and feet. It didn't hurt so much. I got up to see a red sky and ground. 

(y/n): what is this place?

Then I saw a digital board that says.

(y/n): Welcome to Hell... HELL!

I wish I didn't go through the hole.