⚡ Part 01

First of all: English is not my native language so excuse me if it sounds a little messy. I really try my best to make it somehow understandable. And now, enjoy!

________________________________________________________________

You're a Harry Potter-Fan if...

1.)...you have the emotional range of a tea spoon.

2.)... you agree that Quidditch is the BEST SPORT EVER!!!

3.)... you would never lose track of all the different ship names.

4.)... you are still waiting for your Hogwarts' Acceptance Letter to arrive.

5.)... your favourite food is Bertie's Every Flavor Beans, although you have to admit that some of them are gross.

6.)... you refer to other people as muggles and to your city as 'muggle world'.

7.)... you have a wand.

8.)... you chose a house, knowing that not all Slytherins are evil and not all Hufflepuffs are useless.

9.)... you are already impatiently waiting for the film version of 'Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them' (which you of course know about).

10.)... you wish there was an eighth book.

________________________________________________________________

So, this were the first 10 facts. If anything else comes to your mind, please tell me because I will surely run out of facts sometime.

~Jasper