⚡ Part 06

Hello my beloved readers!

As you can probably see, I finally managed to change my covers (*yeah!*) and if anybody would like to make me a 'better ' cover, just message me. Unless you are all satisfied with the recent one... ;-)

~Jasper

________________________________________________________________

You're a Harry Potter-fan if...

51.) ... you'll never really get over the death of Dobby/Dumbledore/Hedwig/Fred.

52.) ... you pledge allegiance to Dumbledore's Army.

53.) ... Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home *dwell*.

54.) ... 'Do the Hippogriff' by The Weird Sisters is your favourite song.

55.) ... you cope with your feels every time you see a snowy white owl.

56.) ... most of your time falls apart for finding a DVD extra you didn't already see.

57.) ... you're still not over the fact that you either were too young/ old or you lived in the wrong country when there were auditions for the films.

58.) ... knowing GIF is the closest you will ever get to a moving picture is disappointing.

59.) ... you wish you had a cupboard under the stairs as well.

60.) ... your friends and family will always know that you're reading the seventh book because you will be a total mess.