⚡ Part 09

You know you're a Harry Potter-fan if...

81.) ...arguments you can't win usually end with you saying 'Avada Kedavra' and walking off.

82.) ...your Harry Potter-books have stains and are kinked because you have taken them everywhere and read them wherever you are.

83.) ... you have been nodding in agreement throughout this book.

84.) ... you found happiness even in the darkest of times.

85.) ... although Dolores Umbridge is the most annoying character of all time you still think it's a massive accomplishment of J.K. Rowling to come up with somebody as despising and nasty as her.

86.) ...you don't say 'Oh my god!' but 'Merlin's Beard!'.

87.) ...you know the difference between a werewolf and an animagus.

88.) ...you've either been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter or dream about going there.

89.) ... you have ordered a Kwikspell-course after years of waiting for your Hogwarts letter (*there's no more way of denying it*).

90.) ... you totally ship Dramione, and Frangelina and Romione and other ships with unpronounceable ship names...

________________________________________________________________

So, this is the second last part of this book. Prepare to bawl your eyes out next week when the last part of this epic book comes out! ... Just kidding :P I thought about making a series out of this, so the next question would be: Which fandom? I considered either Lord of the Rings/ The Hobbit or Percy Jackson. I'll leave the decision to you readers!

~Jasper