Story One

Solving The Problem

Rin and Yukio both finally just got home after yet another long, tiring day.

School, cram school, exams, extra training and all the other things the two do really takes toll on them. Rin felt completely drained after the tough week and Yukio has been tired for so long, he can't even remember what it felt like not to be, thanks to all the exam papers he had to mark.

Thank God it's Friday, right?

Wrong.

Rin has to study and finish two projects if he doesn't want Yukio on his case. Yukio, besides having to do that too, has to write class reports and his weekly behavioral analysis paper on Rin 'to monitor his changes' like the principal said. And of course, mark the tests from first period.

Rin lazily made dinner as Yukio finished off his class reports. As soon as they were done eating, Rin dragged himself to his bed and passed out, not even bothering to take a shower. Somewhere in between arriving at home and finishing dinner they both slipped into their pj's. Yukio looked at his brother with a sad expression, longing to do the same, but pulled himself together and sitting down to finish his document on Rin and almost ending up doing an all-nighter.

Around 4 am, he could no longer keep his eyes open and fell down on Rin's bed because it was just so much closer than his own. He can't even remember falling on top of Rin, not when they moved in under the comfort of the soft covers.

The two of them slept like rocks until Rin woke Yukio up, leaving the younger one in a really awkward situation. Yukio was lying completely on Rin, with his head resting on his chest like they always slept when they were younger, but this time with a warm liquid soaking into his shirt.

"Uhm, hey, wake up! You, uhm, I think you need to go clean up."

"Uhh? Hmmm, what now Yukiooooo? I'm tireeeed."

Yukio didn't really want to address the fact that his older brother had a wet dream and messed on both of them directly and also just wanted to sleep further, but knew that they couldn't. Instead he awkwardly climbed off of his brother, regretting sleeping with him in the first place, and left the covers open so that the cold air will point out his wetness for him.

As he groggily made his way over to the showers, he heard Rin groan as he noticed his situation and heard him following him to clean up.

"Ahh damn, I'm sorry Yuki, I just haven't done it in way too long."

He noticed him blush, but decided not to point out his embarrassment and tried to casually reassure him it was fine.

"Yes, I know, I also experience the same problem, we're both just too busy to date. We really need to make a plan."

They started undressing and turned on the showers while trying to wipe the sleep out of their eyes.

Rin yawned before answering.

"Hmmm, yeah, we should see if we can come up with a solution. Stupid teenage urges."

The hot water was so soothing that the two of them almost nodded off again in the showers. As Yukio slumped against the cool wall in attempt to wake up, he absent-mindedly made a suggestion.

"We both have the same problem, maybe we should just help each other out."

Rin hummed in agreement, but it took a few moments for both of them to realize what was really just said and shocked both of them awake.

"W-Wait, are you sure? Because I guess I am if you are, you know..."

Rin started blushing and getting aroused at the thought of someone touching him and pleasuring him, even if it's his brother and noticed that the same was happening to Yukio.

Not wanting to make it more awkward that it already is and not really wanting to pass up such a perfect solution, being just as desperate to be touched, he acted before allowing himself to think.

He stepped up to right in front of Rin and placed his brother's hands on his neglected member with a bright blush with a quick nod and soft "Please..."

Rin also blushed brightly but shakily readjusted his hands and felt his brother's hands copying his actions.

The only thought that managed to pass through both of their minds was:

"Are we really doing this?"

Uncertain, Yukio gently rubbed Rin's member, not exactly sure what the Do's and Don't's are, and waited for Rin to set an example. And sure enough he did. He got a tight grip on him and gave quick, powerful pumps with his right hand and gently massaged his balls.

Yukio sucked in a breath of air due to the sudden pleasuring administrations and pressed their foreheads together before placing both hands tightly around Rin and pumping strongly.

He doesn't really pleasure himself as much as he knows Rin does, but that doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy it. In fact, he actually has feelings towards his older brother and this way, he can be with him without him ever having to reveal his feelings.

He let out a small smile and opened his eyes, looking straight as Rin's face. Rin was blushing, his eyes shut tightly and his mouth slightly open out of pleasure. Silent moans escape his mouth and was just too much for Yukio. Rin's eyes opened as he felt Yukio twitch in his hand, clearly close to the edge.

He looked at his younger brother and how he started huffing. He pressed their faces closer together.

"I hope this is ok..."

And then their lips connected.

That moment Yukio reached his his peak and trembled as Rin wrapped his arms around him and kissed him with all the force he had left. He wrapped his one hand around Yukio's hands and pumped until he messed all over them as well.

Yukio melted even further as he felt Rin cover his shaking hands and chest. He noticed he wasn't kissing back, but reacted too slow as Rin pulled back and they both breathed heavily.

"Oh wow..." Yukio breathed out.

"Yeah... This deal is going to work."

Rin cleared his throat and stepped back, awkwardly pulling his arms back and returning to his shower, acting as if that didn't just happen. Yukio sighed deeply, content with what just happened.

As Rin quickly finished washing himself off and getting out of the shower, Yukio just leaned back against the shower wall and smiled like an idiot.

When he finally got out of the shower, Rin was already asleep again on his bed. He let out a small chuckle before getting dressed and taking a nap too, lying down with his head on Rin's tummy, falling asleep to the rhythm of his breathing.

[THE END]