Story For Sale

Hey everyone!

So I have way too many stories I've written and don't plan on continuing and want to delete.

But I worked hard on them when I wrote them, so I don't want them to just go to waste.

Here's what I suggest we do:
I 'sell' you my stories.

When I wrote them, it wasn't for credit  but rather for contributing to the fandoms I love, so I'd love it if the stories still got to continue contributing to the original cause.

If you're reading this, this is a story I want to pass on to someone else.
Since this is a one shot collection, I would like to give each part to a different person.

Let's say you're interested.
Drop me a comment here saying which one you want and I'll choose a few random people to send the story to on messaging.
Then you can post it on your own account with the same name, picture, everything!

You don't have to dedicate the story to me  but just a little note at the end saying I wrote it would really warm my heart.
Like I said, it's not about the credit, but it isn't fair for someone to take credit for what isn't theirs either.

From then on, you can continue the story any way you like!

The reason I'm doing this, is because this is how I started writing. Someone discontinued their story and asked someone to continue it and look how far I'm getting with that little bit of help.

PS: I can't guarantee that there aren't spelling or grammar errors, I'm terrible at English. (I'm serious. It really surprises me that people read my work)