Chapter 1

Killer Pov:
I got recruited into a gang I was on my way to their mansion. I stopped at the dark oak wooden doors I sighed a little and opened the door it was really dark inside and I meet eye contact with my boss, nightmare he was sitting down with a smug look on his face I felt a little startled that he just appeared out of nowhere I closed the door it became darker from no lack of sunshine in the mansion nightmare looks back down at his book I just standed there not knowing what to do than he looked back up at me again "Aren't you gonna put your stuff down in your room?" I look around I didn't know where my room is-, he sighed "right-DUST!" I heard a groan coming from the left hall than footsteps "Ugh-what do you wan-" he stopped talking we made eye contact nightmare sat up a little but his eyes were still in his book "this is our new teammate show him to his room" he took a sip of his coffee on the table in front of him it's was a little bit untill he spoke "Come this way-" I suffled my bag puting it on my shoulder as I catches up behind him. We talked into a hall it was silence and awkward "so..um..whats your name?.." I asked to start up a small talk "Dust." He didn't look at me but keep walking and looking ahead I felt more awkward, we reached my room I thanked him and he walked away I opened my door slowly peaking my head in it was dark and dusty  I fully opened the door and walked in I tried looking for a light I found it after I bumped in what seems to be my closet I switched on my light I closed my door and placed my bag on the bed I flopped back and sighed "I guess it's not so bad" I said with a low voice than I sat up and began to unpack my stuff and clean a little, after what seems like hours I got a knock on my door I opened it to a skeleton with a cracked in his head staring down at me damn he was huge "dinner is ready come eat" his voice was deep aswell to tell "i-i"ll be there-" he walked off I changed into a more comfortable clothing and walked down after trying to find the dining room- I saw alot of skeletons sitting at the table 2 of them were fighting while nightmare and another skeleton with blue stuff coming out of his eye socket's sat there calmly in silence I felt nervous either way I slowly walked in and sat down everyone stared at me I starting getting nervous even more until nightmare spoke breaking the silence " This is our new teammate Killer and don't even think about trying to kill them" the one with the scar on there face look at me and contuined to eat and the other 2 skeletons Co turned turned fight, I ate a little until excusing myself from the table and looking around. By now I know all there name's I'm real close friends with cross it's been some days since I became a member to the gang mostly I stayed in my room I wasn't ready for some missions yet since I just came here.