Introduction.

Creator's note: these paragraphs are short because I'm autistic and can't read words when they're clumped together.

(Kink warnings: body modification, mind control, and more like that.)

——————————————————————————

Harrison is you average college student. Great grades, not too bad looking, likes to wear puffy jackets, loves technology. Plays video games, yadyadyada. One of his roommates, Rachael, opens his door.

"Hey Harry, can you do the dishes?"
Harrison sighs and remarks: "Rachael. Rachael Rachael Rachael. It's your turn to do the dishes." Rachael looks insulted and slams the door. Looks like His roommates are pinning the chores on him again.

He gets up and makes his way out the door, where his 3 other roommates are eating breakfast.
Rachael, the one with red hair and revealing clothes, sits at the far end.
Chloe, the light blue haired one and glasses- oh and the baggy clothes, sits to the left.
Vivienne, the brunette and ill-mannered one. She sits at the left, picking her teeth.

Harrison walks out and sits down, and starts eating cereal. Rachael stares at his bowl insulted. "Harry, I made eggs." Harrison looks to her and comments "they're burnt and wet, at the same time. And the eggs you used expired last week."

Chloe and Vivienne spit out their food upon hearing this. Rachael looks infuriated. "W-Well they're fine! I taste tested them before hand!" Rachael's stomach starts growling and she flinches. "... on an unrelated note... I need to go to the bathroom..." She flees to the bathroom, leaving Harrison with Chloe and Vivi.

Chloe looks at her phone while Vivienne's eyes remain on Harry. "So, Harry... Rachael says you don't want to do the dishes." Harry scoffs, but keeps quiet. "Are you really pinning the dishes on us again? Really immature of you Harry." Harry finishes his cereal and throws it in the sink, and walks out the door immediately to go to science.

Nothing much Interesting happens in this class, and it goes the same for the others. The only subject that was entertaining was calculus but only because Mr. Friedman's bottom button kept popping off. Rachael was gossiping, Chloe was playing her games, and Vivienne was Vivienne.

Harrison gets back to his room before everyone else, because they all have some sort of club today. He sits down at his chair and starts doing his homework. "Stupid Rachael... god damn she is a bitch..."
He thinks about her some more. "... but she does have a great body. So sad she has that awful mouth. If only k could shape them to be the best versions of themselves... every one of them." With this, his head makes contact with his pillow and he falls asleep instantly.

The next morning, he wakes up. As he grabs for his phone, he brings back what looks to be a pink remote... it's kind of squishy...
"What the... Fuck did I just grab...?"
Upon further inspection it seems to have a screen, with instructions on it.

"Hello New User! This 'Magic' remote helps make your life better! All you need to do is:

1. Aim at a person
2. Create a new profile
3. That person is now bonded to that profile!
4. Make the changes you want 😈"

Harrison read the note and scoffed. "This is one stupid prank." He takes the remote and walks outside, where Rachael is doing her homework.
"Did you out this in my room?" He holds up the remote. Rachael just stares at him weirdly.
"... put what in your room? You're holding nothing."

Harry looks at the remote and turns around for a double-take. "No way..."
He looks back at Rachael, points the remote, and makes a new profile. The device beeps. Rachael let's put a small "yelp!" And looks around, clueless.
"..." Harry then look at the options that are listed.

Level 1.
1. Love - 3
2. Lust - 0
3. Intelligence - 87

Harrison scrolls down to "Physical"

Breast size - 34%
Ass size - 6%
Thighs - 8%
Height- 1.67 meters.

"Well, she was always lacking in the thickness department. What if I..." Harrison turns the level for breasts up to 67%"

Rachael's breasts snap out of her bra, and rip her shirt. They are now the size of beach balls, and Rachael doesn't seem to notice. Harry looks at her and asks "... Hey Rachael? What's wrong with your..." he gestures to her chest.

Rachael looks down and exclaims: "Fuck! This shirt usually fits..." she struggles to fit her new massive breasts in her shirt. "Did it shrink in the wash...?"

Harry looks at his new remote... and back to his new toy. He then cranks the intelligence to a fat 5%.
Rachael looks at her homework, puzzled. She struggles to read the words. "What is... is... is... cakulush?"

Harry glares at the remote in his hands... the key to his future... and he grins. "Rachael, sleep."
Rachael collapses onto the couch. After a few modifications her intelligence and body shape returns to normal. Harrison walks back to his room muttering: "tomorrow... the real fun begins."

Chapter end.