Level One: Rachael's Wreckoning

Harry returns Rachael to normal and goes back to his room, in shock.

"Did that... seriously happen!?" He takes the remote out of his pocket and inspects it, flipping it over and sideways to see if there's anything wrong with it.

It was made out of a weird fleshy material, but not too squishy. Almost like almost-hardened-slime. He points it at himself and presses the button. A small prick can be felt where he pointed, and he can't help but yelp.

"So that's what she felt... huh."

He looks at the small screen and sure enough there are those same options.

Level 1.
1. Love - 54
2. Lust - 87
3. Intelligence - 25

He lets out a groan. "That is insultingly low. Even for me." He turns intelligence up and immediately realizes why it was so low.

"God... I was a fucking MORON! I couldn't divide by 6! Dear Jesus I'm in college! How did I get here?" His disappointment with himself as he hears something in the hallway.

Rachael is waking up. "Yaaawn! Ugh... my shirt fits again? What the hell happened...?" She gets up but falls as her legs are super weak. "Woah... spaghetti legs..."

Harry then remembers that he made her super dumb and that she would probably need help with her science homework. He makes his way out to the dining room.

"Hey Rae rae! You look like you need help!" Rachael looks insulted when he says this, and she makes it clear. But she clearly doesn't know big words. "What? No! You need help! Me smart!" She looks at her science homework. "Geen.... Jeen?" Harry chimes in with a "It's pronounced Gene."

Rachael snags her book away hissing "I knowed that!" She looks the other way as she quietly thinks to herself. "No way... Harry can't be more smart than me! Me have A's! Wait... did me say me before? Me should say I... right?"

She rotates back to Harry and proclaims "I homework is very easy for I to do! Just likes I math homework!" Rachael had a smug expression on her face. "Heh... Me got him now..."

Harry is in ecstasy. He has used the remote to make the girl who would constantly make fun of how dumb he was indeed dumber than him! A true heaven. He finally opens his mouth to speak. "The correct way to phrase that is to say 'My homework is very easy for me to do! Just like my math homework!', Rachael."

Harry was smiling wide. He knew he had won. And so had Rachael. "Noooooo! Me not dumb! My? I? Dammit! Me not dumb!"

Harry was very happy to see his bully crying like a 4 year old crying about no dessert, and he intended to keep it this way for a while. But he also thought he should take advantage of this remote while he had it. He had pointed it to Rachel who gave a quick "Eep!" A small and quick squeal. Adorable. He then looked at his remote and saw a message.

"Congrats user! You have been leveled up to level 2! More options available!"

Harry had already been able to do whatever he wanted with level one. What could possibly exist for level 2? He was about to find out.

Level 2.
1. Love - 3
2. Lust - 0
3. Intelligence - 4
4. Gender - Female
5. Name - Rachael
6. Partner - None

Harry gazed at the new options. He was quite excited, and then he scrolled down to physical.

Breast size - 34%
Ass size - 6%
Thighs - 8%
Height- 1.67 meters.
Health - 98%
Complexion - 78%
Flatulence - 3%

Harry had been in disbelief. Level 2 is truly a great thing. He could only imagine what level 3 could bring. But how could he build levels? By using it more or acquiring more girls? It's be better to try the easiest option first.

He gazed at the remote and did an event meeny miny moe. "Partner."
He selected partner and put 'Harrison Becker' and hit enter. Rachael shot up.

"Helloooo Harrison! I w-was wondering if you would l-like to be my..."
She would twiddle her fingers as she asked
"My boyfriend?"

Harry was not too happy with the idea, but then he remembered that this wasn't the Rachael that had been bullying him. It was the one who loves him, and he has every ounce of control over.

"Sure."

Rachael is jumping for joy at the thought. And a little wet too. Her pants are looking a little damp. "This bitch must be so horny..." he checked lust. Sure enough it was at 80%. "Wanna suck my cock?"

Without even noticing that was very out of character to want and ask for Rachael immediately is on the ground trying to get Harry's dick out of his pants. He lets it happen of course and she just doesn't hold back.

She starts sucking on his dick like it was the best tasting popsicle in the world. Really doing a number on Harry's stamina here. "Fuck..." that fuck meant two things. 1 - how good this felt. 2 - he was already so close to arriving.

He keeps reassuring himself that this is just her being so good, but we all know it's because he does not have it in him to take it for at least 5 minutes. Before he can think of a solution he grabs Rachael's hair and shoved his dick as far down her throat as he can.

Rachael is moaning, but it's muffled by his cock filling her mouth with his hot semen. "Mmnnnff..." Rachael goes limp as she falls onto the floor, cum leaking from her lips.

"Hot damn... that was amazing..." He hears a jiggling at the door. Chloe and Vivienne are back from class! Shit! He quickly uses the remote to return Rachael to normal and throws her onto the couch with a blanket and runs to the bathroom.

Just in time, too. The door opens and Chloe walks in, with Vivienne following soon after. Harry wipes the sweat from his face and help the remote in his hands, knowing now he should be much more careful in the future.