Chapter 65

JIMIN'S POV

Later during the day nothing else special happened. I was playing around with Kang-Dae until he got tired, then I hushed him so he can fall asleep, luckily he fell asleep pretty quickly and he was still sleeping for now.

"Jungkook, I think I'm just gonna go now. Kang-Dae is asleep anyway. When he wakes up you'll just make something to eat for him and give him a bath. And I think tomorrow you should get one of those plastic babies bathtubs, Kang-Dae is way too small for your bathtub" I said to Jungkook who just looked confused.

"But Jimin...I don't know anything about babies" jungkook said.

"I don't know anything as well, Kang-Dae is your child and I'm sorry raising a baby doesn't come with a manual but you have to deal with it" I said. He wanted to say something but instead ended up closing his mouth.

"I'm sorry that was a bit harsh" I said now feeling bad.

"Don't worry, it's not like you were lying or anything. I'm sorry for burdening you with my child." Jungkook said. Oh God now I feel bad, it's not like I meant for those words to come out bad or anything but.

"Jungkook I didn't mean it like that" I said.

"I know, but you did say that you don't want to find yourself raising another girl's baby, I'm really sorry that I called you here. I just...needed a little help, and thanks" Jungkook said smiling sadly.

Wow, he really is making me feel bad right now, I know he hasn't been around kids and he's clueless about taking care of them so that's why he called me. I also have no experience of babies but at least I know what to do, it comes naturally to me.

"I'll stay over for today. We can go buy him new things together Maybe tomorrow...if that's cool with you" I said, jungkook kept quite just smiling, it was contagious that I found myself smiling.

"Thank you...you're literally the sweetest person alive. And I appreciate your help" he said smiling. I then sat back down on the couch as I was already standing up.

"So...is Sana coming back?" I asked.

"I don't know, but if she does...I want to fight for full custody of Kang-Dae. I know I haven't been in his life this long but I'm pretty sure no mother can leave their baby to move places with a 2 months boyfriend" jungkook said.

"My mother used Voodoo on my boyfriend, because she wanted him to herself" I said smiling sadly and jungkook pressed his lips in a thin line, his cheekbones rising up.

"Are you laughing at me?" I asked confused.

"What? No...why would I laugh?" He asked with a big smile.

"Don't laugh asshole you were the one they used voodoo on" I said pushing him and he fell from the couch.

"I'm trying by all means to forget that but you are not letting me" he said laughing and standing up from the floor.

"Fuck you" I said looking away pretending to be angry but the smile on my face was betraying me for real.

There was a knock on the door and Jungkook stood up to open.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked, there was no answer but instead the knocking continued.

"Who is it?" He asked again taling a gun under the couch. Bitch what the fuck?...he keeps guns under the couch, is he fucking crazy? What if Kang found it and shot himself.

"IT IS I...THE GREAT WITCH OF ALL TIME"  a strange voice said from outside but I felt like I could recognize it from somewhere.

"Fuck You" Jungkook said. There was laughter and Jin hyung got in with the rest of the guys following Behind him.