Chapter 70

3RD PERSON POV

A week had passed, everything was okay and everyone was happy. A week from now Jimin and Tae were going to go back to their dorm since their holidays were were over now. That's why they all decided that today they were just going to have fun, all of them as friends.

Jimin was in good terms with his mom now, she would call him everyday to check on him and Jihyun was right. She was married, although Jimin was judging silently because her husband seemed a lot younger than her but he couldn't complain, at least it wasn't Jungkook.

Jimin got dressed in his black Jeans and Jungkook's overlapping white t-shirt which he stole of course. He then put on a black jacket but didn't zip it up, it wasn't that cold for now. Tae was gonna be picking him up any minute from now.

He took his phone and went downstairs finding Jihyun watching TV.

"Hyung, I'm going to spend time with my friends" jimin said, well he may be old and all but he felt like he should still report his every move to his older brother and parents if they were there.

"Okay that's fine. Have fun Lil bro, but not too much fun, use protection as well" Jihyun said. Jimin scrunched his nose in disgust.

"Eew...who said I'm going to have sex?" Jimin asked. Jihyun laughed a bit.

"Just in case. You two have to be protected at all costs, imagine yourself being pregnant" Jihyun said, Jimin made a disgusted face and held his stomach and brushed it.

"Ohh my God, I'm literally nothing without my small waist" Jimin said pouting while Jihyun laughed his ass out.

"Hyung stop making think about things like these" Jimin said smacking Jihyun with a cushion. A car hooted outside so Jimin immediately knew Tae was here for him.

"Aaand that's my cue to go. Have fun being a lonely miserable loser" Jimin said sticking his tongue out at Jihyun. In fast motion a cushion landed on his face.

"HEY THAT'S ABUSE" jimin shouted stomping his little foot down.

"Whatever, get the fuck out of here" Jihyun said laughing. Jimin stuck his tongue out one more time and then ran out avoiding being hit by a cushion on the face again.

He ran out and went to Tae's car getting in on the front seat and hugging Tae briefly.

"Where's your car? Why did I have to get you here?" Tae asked.

"My car is in the garage and you had to come and get me because you're my best friend" jimin said pouting.

"I'm so glad you said I'm your best friend... because YOU are not MY best friend" Tae said starting the car. Jimin looked at Tae with puppy eyes. Tae tried by all means to avoid eye contact with Jimin knowing that he'll be weak for his cute and pretty face.

Jimin kept looking at Tae pouting with his puppy eyes. Tae glanced just a little at Jimin and he couldn't help but smile.

"You're so cute. That's why you're my best friend as well. Now stop sulking" Tae said laughing in his deep voice and his lips curved into a cute boxy smile.

"Jiminie is happy now" Jimin said clapping cutely while strapping his seat belt.

"Why did you refer to yourself as a third  person?" Tae asked laughing.

"Because...I do what I want" Jimin said scrunching his nose cutely. Tae just smiled and they drove to where they were meeting the guys while jamming to some good music along the way and engaging in small talk.

They finally arrived to the place that they had all agreed to meet in. It was a beach. They were just going to chill together, have some nice food and talk. The last time they got together they all drank and danced. Today should be different, even though it will probably end up with them all drunk. Jimin and Tae took of their shoes and walked on the sand towards the big umbrella that the guys were all sitting under.