Synopsis

Synopsis

Leo was so drunk when he got home to his old apartment, he opened his bedroom door and saw a beautiful sexy lady laying on his bed. He got hard. He wasn't supposed to get hard because he's gay and he knows to himself that he only loves men but this girl in front him hits very different. Lust and confused is in his eyes. He want to ravish her. He was about to kiss her, when the girl opened her eyes and maybe because she was surprised seeing him in front of her face, so she punched him. He got dizzy and nauseated. And he feel throwing up and accidentally vomited in the girl's face and everything went black.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Louisa Venice is the daughter of a well-known businessman. But she's not that popular to others because she keeps her life private. She chose to live away from City and Crowd. But everything changed after her father announced about her marriage to an unknown man. And she doesn't want to get married to someone he didn't even met. And she knows how persistent her father is, he can do everything he wants. So she decided to go abroad without her father's consent, and because of that rebellion her father freeze all of her account. But her Best friend, Leola, helped her. She gave her a place to stay. Pero unang Gabi palang niya sa apartment ay disaster na. She met leo the man—gay he punched because he almost kissed her at baka dahil sa lakas bang suntok nito ay sumuka ito at talagang sakto pa sa mukha niya, oo sa pagmumuka niya. And the worst case is nalaman niyang siya pala ang nagmamay Ari nang apartment na tinutuluyan niya.  Well she knew that the apartment's owner is her best friend brother at sa pagkakaalam niya ay Wala nang nakatira dito, Kaya nga dito siya pinatira nang kaibagan niya. Pero mapagbiro nga Ang tadhana at sinakto pa na broken hearted Ito Kaya ito umuwi sa old apartment nito kaya't heto siya sa ayaw at sa gusto niya kailangan niyang makisama dito.

Makakaya Kaya niyang pakisamahan Ang taong Ito? Ang kauna-unahang taong sumuka sa pagmumukha niya?