Feelings | Prologue

As I walked through the quiet, lonely hallways near my room, I think about something. No. SomeONE. Throughout Inanimate insanity, I grew closer and closer to a specific object. I've always had the feeling that there was something special about her. Every time I was near her, I would grow warm. But I denied it all and thought I was just getting annoyed.

'If it wasn't anger boiling inside me, then what WAS it?' I thought out loud. I didn't even realize I bumped into someone. Fan. The object who is always on his phone. Has a ton of followers and has most social media apps.

"Woah there, Paintbrush!" Fan shouted. His glasses fell due to being pushed and he had to bend down to get them back. His phone was somehow glued to his hands though.

"Sorry. Was lost in thought." I apologized. I don't usually apologize to people and instead shout at them, but I wasn't in the mood to shout.

"No worries. Anyway about that question-"

"What question?" I immediately cut him off. Fan then looked at me with confusion in his eyes. To be honest, it was a mix of confusion and annoyance.

"The anger question! Have you not been listening to yourself or were you 'lost in thought'?" Fan answered.

"What about the anger question?" I asked. "And also, I was lost in thought. I didn't even know I was saying that."

"Well, I have a few words to answer that question!"

"You're in love, Paintbrush."

--------------

A short prologue, maybe. I had nothing planned for this chapter but I'm getting there! My writing is still very bad because I have no experience

Also Paintbrush in the drawing looks so out of place for having outlines-

Anyway-
230 words

- cleaykk