Chapter-2

"I thought it was a ghost" Hongjoong rolled his eyes and sat cross-legged on the bed.

"Why would a ghost knock on your door?" Seonghwa chuckled and wrapped his arms around the boy, kissing him on the neck.

"Who knows" Hongjoong giggled and hugged his boyfriend tightly.

Seonghwa cooed at the smaller and completely engulfed him in his arms. "I missed you" he whispered in his ear.

"Likewise" Hongjoong teased him.

"Joong" Seonghwa whined. "Are you not happy that I'm here?"

Hongjoong shook his head. "I am" he stretched his neck and kissed Seonghwa's pout. "I missed you too"

Seonghwa smiled and kissed his boyfriend, tackling him on top of the soft mattress. He planted soft kisses on Hongjoong's kaw and traveled down to his neck. "You are so pretty"

Hongjoong blushed and ram a hand through his boyfriend's hair.

Seonghwa's strong pair of hands grabbed the smaller by the waist and the next thing he did was get on top of him and started kissing him roughly. He pushed his legs open and Hongjoong immediately wrapped them around his waist as he grinds his crotch against his, making his boyfriend moan his name louder each second.  

Even with all the clothes on, Hongjoong could already feel his rock-hard erection. Suddenly, Seonghwa held his chin up to have more access to the milky white neck which he had started littering with red marks. 

"Hwa" Hongjoong moaned. He could feel himself getting wet and as much as he was a fan of cuddles and kisses, he would never pass the opportunity to get fucked by his boyfriend.

Seonghwa snaked his arm around his small back and in one swift motion, he removed his tshirt and swung it across the room. He left sloppy kisses all over his bare chest.

Hongjoong's back arched just as Seonghwa's fingertips caressed the spot under his belly button that was dangerously close to the band of his boxers, the only pair of clothing he was wearing.

Hongjoong trailed one hand to hold his neck and used the other to unbutton his boyfriend's shirt. He traced his abs and his mouth started watering. Sometimes he can a horny bitch.

"Seonghwa" he mumbled and attempted to unbuckle his belt, receiving a chuckle in return.

"Somebody is needy" The taller in one swift motion got rid of his belt and unzipped his pants.

Hongjoong nodded and shifted his gaze to his rock-hard divk that was now throbbing in his pants. He clenched the fabric in his fist and removed it off of Seonghwa.

The two boys, now wearing only boxers, looked at each other before lunging at each other almost at the same instant.

Seonghwa's lips attached themselves to his and Hongjoong's hands got busy with his boyfriend's boner.

Seonghwa's tongue entered the smaller mouth, roaming freely and tasting the insides of his cheeks. His kisses started to turn rough and Hongjoong gladly returned the gesture, his hands stroking the skin of his almost leaking dick. His chest started rising and falling so fast under Seonghwa as he sucked his tongue. He tasted heavenly. Seonghwa's hands flew to his boyfriend's hair and he started tugging them, earning moans from the smaller, and it only means that he's enjoying this and Seonghwa ought to give him more.

Seonghwa slid one of his hands inside Hongjoong's boxers and pressed his thumb over the tip, running the pre-come around it playfully. When he looked back down at Hongjoong, he was watching him with watery eyes and gaped lips. He looked really sexy right now. Without breaking eye contact, Seonghwa ripped his boxers off his ass and took his entire length into his mouth, and held his waist firmly to keep him from thrusting. He continued his assault, sucking the tip until he could taste sweet liquid whilst doing it.

Hongjoong felt weak. His boyfriend doesn't really give him blowjobs that often and today was one of those rare occasions. He closed his eyes and let himself enjoy himself getting sucked dry.

Running his tongue around the tip, Seonghwa bobbed his head up and down, sucking and playing with Hongjoong balls. The smaller continued to moan softly and when he hummed against his member, Hongjoong groaned and almost sobbed from pure pleasure.

"D-do that again" he moaned and Seonghwa did as he was told, humming when he is buried inside his mouth to the hilt. The vibrations made him weak and he shuddered and tugged on his boyfriend's hair.

The taller fastened his pace, bobbing his head up and down. He felt Hongjoong twitch inside his mouth. Seonghwa looked up at him and his eyes were squeezed shut and he was panting as a familiar wave of feeling started to pool inside him. Before Hongjoong could release his fluids,  Seonghwa pulled him out of his mouth, making the smaller curse.

"Damn you. Why did you stop?" He groaned. Seonghwa didn't say anything. Instead, he got up and walked over to where his pants were lying on the floor.

"What are you doing?" Hongjoong rested on his elbows and watched him with curious eyes.

Seonghwa held up a small packet of condoms and Hongjoong laughed. "I thought you liked raw"

"I do" Seonghwa took out a condom and rubbed it between his fingers. "But imma use protection from now on"

"Why so suddenly?" Hongjoong laid back down and Seonghwa climbed back on top of him.

"Because a wise man once said," Seonghwa secured the condom around his divk and smirked, "that ejaculating in latex is better than chlamydia"

Hongjoong let out a loud laugh that soon turned into strings of moans because the latex-covered length was thrusting like crazy inside him.

"Hwa" Hongjoong groaned. He had to cover up his mouth with his hands because of how loud he was.

"Don't suppress yourself princess" Seonghwa said. "Let me hear them"

With a last thrust, Hongjoong came all over his boyfriend's chest whereas Seonghwa filled up the entire condom.

He pulled himself out and removed the latex and threw it in the trash can after securely tying it up.

He took out a fresh condom and grinned at Hongjoong who was sprawled on the bed. "Wanna ride me?"